Organ Donation

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
My sis just messaged me saying her sister in law is finally getting a llver transplant which is good news for her but of course someone's life on earth was ending I guess it makes it bitter sweet but then, as usual, my mind started wondering. We as Empaths, know we have to live a displined life if we do not want to carry every one else's energy around with us but what happens when an Empath has a transplant and lives with someone else's organs in their body. Will the organ become part of the Empath, spiritually or does it keep the spirit of the person it was taken from. I wonder....
updated by @rene: 01/12/17 04:09:40PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Rene,

You might enjoy this article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-558256/I-given-young-mans-heart---started-craving-beer-Kentucky-Fried-Chicken-My-daughter-said-I-walked-like-man.html

The headline is "I was given a young man's heart - and started craving beer and Kentucky Fried Chicken. My daughter said I even walked like a man"

Blessings,

Trevor

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I've heard of people taking on traits of organ donors, but I don't know how common it is. Think of it this way: she's getting the liver of a kind, generous person who thought outside himself (herself) and cared about other people. I had failing organs several years ago; thank goodness I got well without needing a donor organ. So I know a little bit about organ donation. Most people are happy to register for it (organdonor.gov) but a lot of people are superstitious about it.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
That gave me chill bumps. Wow, that was exactly what I was wondering about. Thanks
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Yep, thought you'd like that!
Blessings! :-)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
She didn't get the transplant. Something about the body has to be dead within 20 mins after life support is turned off (Sorry if I sound morbid) to "harvest" (I hate that term) the organs and that didn't happen in this case. So she's still waiting.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book