Scott Yates
Scott Yates
@scott-yates
2 years ago
62 posts

Hi Melissa. With you being sensitive to both the physical and spiritual realms, there's a few things you can do to bring peace. These are shielding, filtering, and shut down. The later being the most difficult. The best way to learn how is to either join the training here or Google how to. The link to the training group is at the top of the page. If I can help anymore, pm me and I'll do my best.

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Hello Melissa, I think you incredible and stronger than you know. You were given your gifts for a reason. I agree with the guys above and if it's not what you are looking for there is so many awsome people on this site that can help you. Some of our experiences may not be as painful as yours but we all know what it feels like to feel lost and misunderstood. I felt that way for many many years. The looks I got from non believers when I would ask them about my insight. It wasn't until I found this sight that I knew I wasn't the only one. If you need to talk you can pm me. I may not have answers but I am a good listener. Of course I am, I'm an Empath. ... Grounding was the first step i took... I hope your day and your days ahead smiles for you.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book