Energy Cleansing

To post a reply, login or signup

Jolie
@jolie
last year
6 posts
I feel doing a Energy Protection, Healing and Prayer Helps As Part of My Morning And Winding Down Routine before Bed.I am a Christian and I start with the Lords Prayer. I also do Doreen Virtue Angel Therapy Meditations for Energy Protection and Negative Energy Healing which I find helps. If I feel anything negative I ask for Jesus' protection and I sleep well after.Hope this helps. I try to do this before I speak or see anyone in the morning.Also I make a essential oils room spray with Lavender, Mint and A Citrus Oil.Tends to help me relax yet feel more alert. Someone told me Lavender is a cleansing oil. Also I burn sage to cleanse my space when I feel the need usually once a week with the sage.Sometimes I do this a couple times a day.Hope this helps
updated by @jolie: 01/22/17 05:08:32AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I do have a question and do not want to offend anyone by asking questions . I , too, am a child of God, but I do not claim a religion. I have always been strong in my beliefs and still am. With that being said, when I started out on my journey , I included Jesus as my light source, and said a pray for him to guide me. But when I did, I seen nothing and felt nothing and it scared me that I was going against his wishes so I started not including my faith in God in my meditations and it was smooth sailing. I was wondering, was my beliefs and asking him to attend , did this stop my visions because he didn't want me to see and feel the things that are so vivid to me or was he watching over me silently? I know that's a question that has no answer except by me but I don't know the answer yet. I do not let my spiritual work interfere with my love for him but I was wondering if anyone else struggles with this. And if so, what are your feelings on this.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

used to have problems with the Cristian Heavens too. Exacerbated by the fact that I was member of a cult, led by a guru, who had, in regression therapy, been identified as Jesus (but turned out to b a psychopath in the end).

To me the image of one God is too limiting. I believe/ feel Creation is down to the creative effort of loads of divine beings. Obviously one can see GOD, as All-That-Is, but I prefer to just say the Divine, or Ultimate Good....

When trying to work with more christian forces in the past, I had a higher chance of being hit with guilt energies, or the like. Looking back, and adding all the other spiritual experiences I have had in my life, I interpret all this as this though: The Divine as such is ultimate good, perfect unconditional Love etc., regardless of what label we stick on it! But our thoughts have some creative power, and or can feed confused energies. As such I think that over the last 2 millennia confused beings/ energies have been created/ fed, which sit between us and the true Divine. Such beings can taint ones connection, and make it appear, as if there is conditions attached to connecting, e.g. having had to be baptized, or feeling guilty about non-heterosexual sexual preferences, etc. These feelings can feel very real, but have nothing to do with the true Divine! So there is nothing wrong with someone using christian doors to the Divine, but if one get's 'tainting' (which after consideration of unconditional Love, eternity etc., do not make any sense), one can pray for their removal, and to be protected against them in the mean time....

Jolie
@jolie
last year
6 posts

Rene, thank you for furthering this discussion I'm not offended and everyone has their own view on things and I do not wish to offend either in reply I only share what has worked for me.

I have struggled with the title "religion" and all the negativity that's attached. There is good and bad in everything and I have had a very interesting conversation with a monk about the good and bad and how we handle ourselves in this world. He simply says that he is always in training and that's how I feel about myself.

I simply am a follower of Christ who has carried and protected me through many of life's trials. When I pray to Christ I am praying to God and I feel a personal relationship with God even when I had my doubts I was protected.

God to me is all loving and does not want anyone to be scared and knows that no one is perfect or sinless therefore everything is an open case to God our creator our parent. I have a strong belief in God and I trust that he watches over me the relationship can be close or distant due to our own beliefs. God just loves us.

When I have doubts I pray and ask for guidance on the matter and open myself to receiving a "Godly" answer.

I will leave it at that I hope this helps with your own relationship with God.

Jolie
@jolie
last year
6 posts

Dear Good Energy Healing,

I am sorry that you went through that experience, I feel that was perhaps a rather challenging lesson for you in discernment.

That's the problem when a belief is titled as religion all the negativity that gets associated with it of course there are good and bad in everything. I would say that I believe in God and I am a follower of God through Christ rather then any one human being..who may be a channel one way or another when God needs to speak to us in a way we can understand he may communicate to us through a human being when we are ready or need to hear a message..discerning if the message is "pure" and of God is another thing.

Your relationship with God or Universe is between you and God or the Universe it is personal...I believe the only thing in the way of anyone having relationship with God is themselves..

I wish you peace, love and blessings.

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

To the OP or anyone willing to answer,

I used to trust in God but now i dont. before i used to think god is good and all but when i look at nature survival is just based on killing some other life to live on another day. so of course the most brutal are usually at the top because they are the best at surviving (killing other life to continue on) and i wondered why would God allow such a horrific thing to occur? this may offend some people but i would like to know their views on this and perhaps a meaning because i am open to the idea that i am missing some sort of detail that makes life beneficial for everyone. a lot of life forms get bullied and killed horribly without even feeling legitimate joy in their life for more than minor and brief moments. children raped and killed and abused and things like that. people born into violent conditions and of course the millions of animals born into violent conditions.

i have had a prayer answered before that was very specific but still i wonder now if this God is good after all or just doesn't care. how would i know if this divine is even protecting me when i pray to them when a lot of people who do and do not pray still suffer an intense amount?

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello, when I went to church, I wanted to know more than what they were teaching me. That was the moment I knew I did not fit in a "religion" because I knew there were more to learn because I could see with my eyes closed and felt when I was asleep but no one wanted to address my "issues" because it wasn't on their Christian characteristic list so I journeyed alone. I do not believe God is "religion" God is that powerful loving force ruling the universe. Yes I do believe "He" is not just one but "all". The trinity is only a small part not taking away anything from Christ but some religions stops there , but we know there is so much more and that makes me wonder if the Bible was put in place for the simple obeyers, as a handbook to go by. Like the education system for children. They have the basic educational classes and that's enough for them to get by with in the world but then you have this other group of kids that is bored with "basic" because their minds are more advance then just "basic". So they label them "Gifted" and they challenge their mind. By the way, I was one on the basic kids in the educational system.I do not know of a Religion that challenges my mind. Meditation does , in my case. I guess my mind is too open for their taste.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

thanks Jolie, all good now - did not manage to put me off believing in Higher Powers :)

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

yes, I feel you. There is A LOT of suffering on this planet. It took me a long time to find a solution to that problem, that would allow me to accept that the basis of Life is and can still be Love (regardless is we call that God, Creation, The Universe, Ultimate Good, or else). The only answer I could come up with, and that works for me is - self-choice. I.e. if our soul is eternal, at some point we might want to experience suffering, after all - after one has suffered, one potentially appreciates Love, Happiness etc the more.... As such, I believe, we pre-choose our lives (or a set of lives), suffering and all, before we incarnate. Life is a bit like an S&M relationship, just that most have forgotten that they have chosen it, and that they can use their safe words (i.e. prayer). And that one has to ask for ones suffering to be dissolved (not just 'They Will be done' - because being part of the Divine divine will/ our will is happening all long...)

Now I know some of the things that some of us choose to experience is quite horrendous. But the alternative is to believe that (at least some) eternal divine souls go astray at some point - which makes them less than perfect - and are apparently really slow in learning how to be 'good' again. And do not even get me started on how a system, where one would carry negative karma across lives, remember between lives, apparently not be allowed to forgive and absolve then, and then be born again, forgetting all the previous lives, but still be served 'the bill' - could be loving and divine, if there is no own conscious choice involved....

I did not come to my conclusions lightly, and not simply to stop feeling guilty about all the suffering I could not help! I do know that not all will follow my logic, some will be upset by it, and ultimately we won;t 'know' 100% sure, till after we have left our bodies....

Jolie
@jolie
last year
6 posts

Hello LaoG,

This is what I can come up with so far..I can agree to all you are saying and many things in this World are Heart Breaking this World Needs Healing. Is my life Paradise and am I flawless because I pray to Jesus and Believe? "No" I make mistakes and have been hurt by others and have hurt others.

I believe you are talking about 'Survival of The Fittest'. My View (more influenced by Christian grounding) brings up the story of Adam and Eve In My Own Words from What I picked up through Church and Anglican School Before Adam and Eve Ate the Forbidden Fruit they lived on Milk and Honey and did not have knowledge of Sin or Shame they did not hunt for Survival.. Before They Ate the Forbidden Fruit..

God punished Adam and Even After They Did what he Warned them Not to Do and they were banished from Paradise after tasting the Forbidden Fruit..this is when they had to learn to live in the Human World where they hunted for Survival. However even after they were banished for their disobedience God was still Merciful and provided Animals, Plant, Sunlight, Water as they were pleased to use etc.. However How we have managed our inheritance ..is another matter. Whether God provided Animals for food or companionship and protection I am not sure.. We Could Perhaps have just survived on Plant Food..

Humans are imperfect and commit sins it appears that God knows this and does not expect us to be perfect God gave us "Free Will"

Unfortunately we are easily influenced by others and not necessarily God how do we discern God's Will as opposed to "Other's" Will? I cannot answer this. I pray for Wisdom.

For me I feel like if we all would just open ourselves to Truly Listening and Cultivating a relationship with God instead of listening to Externals perhaps Love Would Reign Over All.

It seems we all have to consist on something, living "raw materials" to survive however it is our choice on how we "Use" what we Use? Do we take just enough to survive on? I do not have all the answers and it saddens me that something often is sacrificed for us live. Even if we were to just eat plants.

Can we survive on air and sunlight alone not that I can tell I certainly don't think I could.

Also the Concept of Free Will God May Have His Will for Us However he also gave us "Free Will" Gave Us Choice to do what We Will which reminds me of the words in the Lord's Prayer "May Your Will Be Done on Heaven as on Earth".. which can be taken to mean that God has a Will for Us however we were Given Choice to Act As We Will..May We Understand God's Will and Act Upon God's Will on Earth as it is done in Heaven..

I think what's most important is how we (Given Choice) Govern our Own Choices in this World if we can continue to act with kindness, respect, consideration, mercy and love towards others regardless of the other's behaviours and Externals We may be good role models and influence more good than "Evil" ...this is not always easy ..to me God is Good.

God has a Will for Us However We Were Given Choice.. I have faith in God as there is always blessings in disguise and just as there is brutality in this world there is also remarkable beauty and love. What will we spread?

I cannot answer for others however this is what I can come up with so far.

As for Animals killing each other ...I cannot say.

Food for Thought?

Thank you

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book