Finally put a word to it - New Empath

To post a reply, login or signup

Eunelia
@eunelia
last year
1 posts
Hi everyone :)I am 36, and 5 days ago finally everything made sense, when I found the traits of an empath... I have felt this way ever since I can remember, but i couldn't describe it, wasn't even sure what I felt was real.I was in shock, amazed, euphoric but mostly relieved I guess, to find out first that I am not crazy or constantly paranoid!I need help from here... Especially when it comes to career path.I hope someone can help me :)Much love....
updated by @eunelia: 01/29/17 06:35:04AM
last year
159 posts

I wish I could help you concerning a career path - It would mean I would have an insight as to my own :)

I just know, I cannot work in a certain field, my academic skills and employment experience now obsolete - I will never put myself into such a vulnerable position again.

I now work in a kitchen, long hours, disorientating shift patterns and terrible pay :( -

I think the realization you are not crazy or paranoid is fantastic - So many people out there being medicated and labeled mentally ill but, are in fact awakening spiritual beings :)

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Oh, me too, and I'm 56!!! I'm looking for a job and I realize that I need to avoid medical offices because of the extra load of stress. We're all here to help each other out, so good luck!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book