Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
274 posts

This question seems to come up in one form or another every few weeks here (apologies to repeat readers). You are in the right place! You are not crazy! You are no longer alone, you are now part of a community that has been where you are!

Some material for you to get you going...

1. Elise'sEmpath Survival Program.
  2. Donna Eden'sZip Up Technique (at 7:15 in the video)
  3. theTools for the Empathgroup
  4. Thriving As An Empath - "we suffer as empaths when we are only in receptor mode, we thrive as empaths when we step into healer mode". The technique in this paper is my own favorite for reasons that will be obvious when you go there. I personally use this technique every day and many of the people I have shared this with have had a lot of success with the exercise contained here. The main principle here is that it is about reversing the flow so that instead of from-them-to-you it becomes from-Source-through-you-to-them. Try it every day for a week (preferably multiple times a day) and you WILL feel different!

For some people being an empath feels like a liability now but it is a gift, an honor and a privilege to have this ability. Enjoy reading the articles.

Blessings,

Trevor

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
232 posts

I think the feeling that this is also a gift comes when you figure out how to use your abilities in everyday life, to help people. Who is more understanding than us? :) Who is more compassionate?

Not everyone has such depth of consciousness, like we do... That does mean that we are extra conscious of the pain and sadness, true. But we're also extra conscious of the happiness, fun, laughter, fulfillment, and beauty of life - especially as we work to bring this kind of light into our lives.

Starting fresh is always good! I love how it's possible to start fresh at any moment. My advice to you is to look for the things that you can change in your life in order to bring more light into it. This really could be anything. I think if you do this, you will be able to see the good in the world far more. "The world is a mirror" is one of my favorite concepts, because of how true it is.

Lastly, you don't have to help everyone to fulfill a meaningful purpose. Helping one person is excellent, even if it is only yourself.

Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

It's more of a curse when you're a newbie, like me, and you just found out about it. To achieve happiness, you need to train and practice extensively on how to deal with it. I'm just learning that myself.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book