Seeing photo makes me feel very sickish, anyone have advice?

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

there is someone i really like and when i see a pic of them i start to feel very sick and react impulsively from the intense sensations immediately after seeing them, more specifically when i look in the eye. it is just a pic i look at but i am wondering if the reason for the sensation is:

a. reading the persons mood in the pic which is what i am copying

b. the reaction is an instinct to stay the hell away from the person

c. this is some normal thing that happens when someone likes someone else

d. i have some sort of 'link' with the person and it is being reinforced when i look at the picture

i have no experience with this plz help if possible also i dont want to post the picture i feel like that would be an invasion of privacy sorta if that makes any sense

updated by @laog: 01/29/17 09:23:36PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
783 posts
Sorry...I meant to say it's 'b'...lol...your picking up on extremely negative energy...i've encountered this with a few pics myself...one was in a book..the pic was of a large stone statue...I didn't like it at all...another was with a pic of a weasel..my friend actually took it...everytime I looked at it my stomach would turn....I couldn't keep the pic...needless to say he was not understanding why and was hurt...another energy source that makes me sick is black magic...came across this horrible spell...was in a language I couldn't understand but the energy coming from it tuned my stomach instantly....and people who practice that kind of energy work...their energy makes me sick...certain types of spirit can be very irritating to the stomach...so...just be careful and your eyes open...if the energy stays with the guy it might be wise to just let him be....
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
726 posts
Stay away! I encounter this and did not heed the warning and later regretted what my gut was trying to tell me in the first place. Your higher self will never steer you in the wrong direction.
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

wow well i dodged another bullet haha thanks both of you

LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

ok i am not sure if this is condemned as reviving a topic and if it is allowed or not but i am very concerned so please forgive my insolence if i am being insolent. the girl i am wondering if some trash is possessing her because she is emotionally very sensitive and associated with me and some other girl i knew also got possessed the commonality being that both of them were fond of me. my dad sorta has something like what i have deduced is a curse (from age of like 14 we were harassed by spirits until this day) i think it is passed down to me as well we are both 2nd born male/child in the family so i was wondering if this has a relation.

the person has a left eye that can become like a snakes eye at times and has a very dark aura at times and other times the aura is very pure and good so i was wondering if someone possessed her because of my curse. id try to dabble in the spiritual but i am honestly not so keen on it because ive been possessed or at least manipulated by spirits before, so please someone who has expertise help i will be very grateful for this.

thank you for your time

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I totally agree with them. It could be many many reasons its making you sick but sick is sick. Can you be I. This person presence and not feel sick? Or is it just one photo or does all photos of this person make you sick? I can look at photos and feel it also also objects. I was in a crystal shop this past weekend and they had a display of Native American "objects" and when I walked though the door it caught my eye and of course I went straight to it not knowing what was drew me to it till I got about 6ft from it and I stopped in my tracks and took two steps back I don't know what that energy was and didn't didn't try to find out. I moved away from it but felt it the whole time I was in the shop.But let's look at the flip side of your situation, open your mind and think, maybe, just maybe, you have some sort of energy in you, instead of her. That's not allowing you to interact with her energy. I don't feel that but I'm no expert , just thought I would throw that out there. Have you tried to use sage around yourself then look at the picture. ? I don't even know if it works that way but don't know why it wouldn't. Just a thought but if this girl is someone you can pass up, I would choose "b".
LaoG
@laog
last year
137 posts

just 1 picture really, sometimes she can actually project a very pure aura and we mesh very well most of the time in terms of communication, and to be completely honest i was with her like few weeks ago and felt very at peace, an abnormally peaceful state, and also felt very strong as well as secure. i haven't used sage dont know where to get it and dont know if i can afford it. for all i know yea it could just be me but if that is the case i think i shudve reacted like that to all pics. what confuses me is one day i sense good and then find this evil, i feel like she could be possessed since this happened to my friend who i thought was starting to like me as well D:

in my first encounter with the person, they seemed afraid of me but after that they started to like me and was always so grateful when i helped them like i just printed something which costed me 6 cents and they would say thank you so much and i could sense it wasn't just some formality it was true gratitude. so my guess is possession or i was just love sick or something or she has MPD idk.

anyways thanks for your input.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
White sage is what I use and no, it's not expensive at all. I use it on myself, my dogs and my granddaughter lol. My sons runs from me when I try smudging them. Lol.MPD is scary. But so is narcissism.From my personal experience, if you feel any evil or deception , I would step away slowly, walking backwards so I can keep my eyes on them. You being an Empath of course you are considering looking over this bad trait or possession or think you can fix it.. Don't kid yourself. I can tell you have doubts so trust you intuition.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book