Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
274 posts

Hi Eva: a long post but for me a couple of sentences stand out...

We are meant to group together in our communities and start helping our communities because only together can we actually be powerful.

Alone we can heal a few, together our limitations are boundless

I totally agree!

I have been saying this quietly for a couple of years now. The Guides started emphasizing this at the end of last year and I am starting to share this more openly here in Asheville. For the many empaths here who are isolated in small towns, know that even being part of this community is an important step.

Eva, thank you for adding your voice!

Blessings,

Trevor

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I hope, Eva, I can get to the point of unconditional love that your at but I haven't yet. The only way I could do that would be to lock myself end. I can not hate. But have found it's a whole lot easier to go around a narcissist then go though them. There is danger out there for us and every good hearted person that walks the earth. I refuse to be anyone's personal emotional punching bag and I do get defensive when my good is used in that way. I try to leave everyone better than I find them. I hope , one day , I can see love in every adult and in their intentions like I do children and animals but unfortunately I have gotten their yet. It's good to know there are people like you that can sit good examples of love It gives hope. And we need a lot of hope.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
780 posts
I didn't see your video, but I understand your point...that we must all strive for unconditional love, albeit hard to do at times. When it gets hard, I remember the native ameri saying " Forbid that I judge any man until I have walked two moons in his moccasins." Also try to see from an animal point of view.....i.e. Dogs that bite, most of these poor souls do so because of the way they have been treated. We need to view the world from the shoes of the other person and think.....if I had been though what they have, how would I act?
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

hehe - I saw the video, and I said I disagree with the video. But maybe I did not express myself clear enough. And maybe you did not see enough of the video? Of course we should try to love ALL. We should love every single being unconditionally. I definitely do not think I am worth more than any other being! Not more than a grain of sand, but no less than a sun either (o.k - the sun is likely loads of beings, so let's say no less than a sun being)

What bothered me about the video is that the girl did not just promote unconditional love, she basically accused all empath that they do not love unconditionally enough. I.e. supposedly we only get negative emotions from others when we do not love them unconditionally, but rather still 'judge' them negatively on some level. Now I have had loads of such intuitions in the past, and I am confident that they did not come from (good) Spirit, but from negative energies trying to bring me down with fabricated, unjustified guilt. I used to be a sucker for guilt, used to put on every guilt shoe I could find, was in a guilt based cult etc. But I came out the other end - and I got a very sensitive guilt-manipulator-sensor for it now. Do not get me wrong, it is always good to check ones own heart first, when we are in a conflict of any kind, overtly, or even just emotionally about someone - are we unjustly, wrongly judging, conceited, envious, jealous? But if one wholeheartedly seeks to improve oneself - one learns where one has wrongly viewed things in ones life. One might make the same mistake again, a few more times - but at some point we are so aware, we do not make the same mistake again... Everyone has to decide for oneself how advanced one is, but often we are our most stern judges anyway...

I work with massage and healing clients. Sometimes I get a client - and I do not feel love for them. There is energies blocking me 'feeling' the love. But I do have my mind still. I know any block is an illusion, and I do my best to dissolve any block. And many times, about 30-45min into a massage, 'judgement' falls away, and they are just a person. I might not want to marry them, or be best friends with them, but there is no negative feelings either. I have learned though, that on this planet that can be a miracle already. Many people really do not like themselves, they are full of self-judgement - and they project that out. They create their blockages. They think they are not lovable, and they project that out.. And (some) empaths can feel it!

I used to beat myself up for not 'feeling' the love, but I do not anymore. It is not my fault!!! And it surely is not why I might e.g. feel the depression behind their blockages, which can disaffect me (feeling depressed energies usually is no joyous occasion). I know though that I prove my love for them by continuing with my work, Channeling healing for many people can be uncomfortable, but I do not stop. Trying to understand the mechanisms of their energies, of blockages etc. to best handle and dissolve them, is an act of love too. etc. etc. .

There is also the dynamic of - as long as people have a conscience at all (i.e. are not psychopathic), with every questionable, disharmonious thing they do, they create guilt in their being. Some have enormous amounts of guilt. That guilt does not make them love themselves anymore though. I have had clients where I put my hands on and literally became nauseous, and had to really force myself not to wretch. To just somewhat dislike them by the end of a two hour session is no small feat. Sometimes a healing for such a person is so traumatic, I really just want to block them in my phone, but as long as I do not feel physically threatened, I do not do that. I tell myself that after all, even if they actually mainly came for a massage, they still chose a masseur, who is a healer too - so some part of them is seeking help. If you want a physical analogy, and sorry for being so drastic, I remember a case in my nursing days, where a homeless man was delivered into A&E. This man had not washed in months. The smell was very, very bad. His skin was stained brown by dirt. Still he got undressed, washed, and treated! To tell a nurse though - 'Oh, if you have any feelings of disgust, or his smell bothers you, it is because you do not love unconditionally enough' - is offensive, I am sorry. :))

Or in other words, I believe, it is no sin for us empath to feel negative feelings for some people, the sin would be to act or think negatively because of those feelings!

So that is why videos like hers make me angry (and then I remember to send her love anyway). She might not mean bad, she might just be confused - but her message does (to my strong feeling) not empower Lightworkers, it diminished them (if taken on). If your vision of Lightworkers uniting and achieving ever greater things is to materialize, it is much easier if we learn to see through false teachings. If we weed out teaching that make us feel incapable, or take on guilt for things that we have no play in....

Love and Light!

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

I am very careful with sharing what I have intuned. Especially if I do not know people well. Maybe it would be different if I advertised as a psychic, but since I only offer massage and healing (and with the healing bit, my Association's Code of Conduct actually does not allow us to say anything anyway) I rarely do. But there is other factors I consider too, a.) I would never call myself a reliable psychic. Intuition, can be warped. Sometimes energies can lie.b.) sometimes I get hit by my client's energies hours before or after a treatment, so if I do not see a client a few times I cannot tell for sure, if I might just get overlap feelings from another client. c.) most clients have stress, guilt etc. - In our society, day and age (well, at least in Westerm societies), it is 'normal'.

So I console myself to know that the healing channeled will bear fruit. Then I have written my book, and have it on display. Also I might occasionally, if it feels 'ok', ask if clients maybe meditate, give some grounding advice, and tell them that it can help with detoxing stress energies etc.. Or mention vit D3, as a good tonic for energy, mood, and immunity.... And occasionally clients will ask me questions, which will allow me to talk more about energies. But then too, I will usually just give them tools (grounding etc.) to handle their energies, an not tell them that they are negative. All that with an exceptions make the rule proviso :))

P.S. Thanks for the compliment :)

Bing
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
553 posts

344_discussions.jpg345_discussions.jpg346_discussions.jpg?width=721347_discussions.jpg?width=721348_discussions.jpgHi Eva

I did not see your video link, but will look for it. I LOVED the link to the monk and will be sharing it with others who I communicate with, as well as posting it on my FB page. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am approaching the point of unconditional love and it is a very beautiful place to be. When I find myself returning to "normal" mode I say STOP to myself, sometimes out loud, and then recite "I am Light; I am Love" a few times until I go back to my comfortable place in the Light.I have a poster that says "Before you say somethingwill it be better than the beauty of silence ? " Welcome to the EC and please stay andshare your Light energy with us. It is nice to meet you. Know that you are loved.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

well said. It ain't easy to 'feel' love for the great and bad perpetrators on this planet; murderers, dictators, psychopaths, narcissists, etc. - but we should never forget that they are individualized divine beings as well. Nothing is outside of creation, and at some point we will truly be ONE with them again too. Practically speaking it might take hours of meditation to feel a connection and love for a great villain, and I am usually busy rather sending distant healing to beings which are closer to my hear, but saying a prayer for them , sending a blessing is quick and easy, and I at least check that there is no feelings of hate, or desires of vengeance against such inside me! Love and Light!

Angel
Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

If we all agreed, we would never evolve or grow. I feel it's through diversity that we learn all the lessons that many people obtain to reach. I don't unconditionally love come naturally, I feel it's forged, but where is the balance between unconditional love and allowing others who have no desire for unconditional love to cause harm to others? Unconditional love isn't accepting them for they are loving them regardless, it's learning to love them in spite of it. It's easy to say " I love you and see you as another human being" until they take away someone you l love. Noone would be able to get to that point without these people nor would they be able to fully understand unconditional love without actually experiencing it. At what point do we draw the line?

We are all on an individual path and at different stages of our soul development. Noone ever said that the development would result in everyone being good people. People develop according to what they choose to develop into, it's the cost of freewill. So some people will develop into the worst people on the planet, yet their life still has a purpose because these are the people who help more "light" people evolve to greater understandings of their own development.

I feel that we are both light and dark. Not all light and not all dark, we are balance between them both. The anger a murder has within is no different then anyone else, but the choices they make that is what makes them different. You can't have light without dark and visa versa. We have a light side and a shadow side that alot of people don't like to awknowledge, yet it's still there. It has to be because we wouldn't grow without both aspects. Yet, society at some point has to also protect themselves. On a spiritual level, it's a soul evolution process, on a human level, it's drawing those lines within our own selves for our own survival.

Even if someone ever did mange to learn unconditional love, has anyone experieinced the depth of what that type of love requires? Not many I would imagine. In order to learn that type of love comes from many different circumstances. If a husband was murdered, the wife may eventually find forgiveness within, but if he rapes and brutally kills her child, this would require a different aspect of that unconditional love and may or may not be able to achieve it. She may not want to.

Many people say we shouldn't judge, yet they to are guilty of judging those who judge,lol. It's a paradox :) People judge because it helps them to set their own boundaries for life in general. Do we allow those who want to cause innocent people harm? If we don't judge, we don't fight and if we don't fight there would be noone to stand up against the unjust. You fight now for peace, but it will be a continious war because not everyone wants peace. But without that fight, we would loose our freewill.

Anyway's, this is my own opinion and I don't expect anyone to agree with it, but I guess that's what discussions are for :)

Lavender&rose
Lavender&rose
@lavenderrose
2 years ago
82 posts

I am sure you mean well, but if you've just discovered you're an empath in the last few months, you are probably not the most well-equipped to know what every other empath on the planet or even this site is supposed to do.

I found your statement that a person is only a punching bag for others if they allow themselves to be both ignorant and offensive. You might not want to bring that up to anyone who has lost a loved one to domestic violence, for starters - but if you are actually an empath, you may well find as time goes on that none of this is as simple as you currently imagine it to be.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book