Pain changing forms? Is this possible ?

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
There is an young couple I know that's in their mid 20's and have two children. They use to party a lot but are now in church. She became pregnant with their third child and she is now 51/2 months pregnant but week before last at her doctors appointment they found something irregular about the baby's heart beat but did not tell her. Her obgyn office has several doctors in the office . One morning this week when she got up she notice the baby wasn't moving so she called her doctor and they said for her to come in. So she did and a different doctor checked her and couldn't find the baby's heart beat and performed an ultra sound and the baby had passed away. He checked her charts from the last visit and seen there was a problem at her last appointment but they did not discuss the situation with her. They are going to induce labor Monday so she can have it. Anyway the reason I'm telling you about this is because I seen them at Walmart yesterday and they are beside themselves with grief. I told them how sorry I was and she started crying and it took my breath but I felt like I needed to touch her so I reached out to her and touched her arm and her pain went straight to my heart and my chest started hurting around my heart. I slowly let go cause I didn't won't to jerk my hand back from her in fear I would cause her more grief. We said our goodbyes and I went straight to car because my chest was hurting so bad. I told my husband I know I don't have heart trouble but it's hurting so bad. After about 30 mins is subsided. Her pain, even though it was emotional came though me as physical pain I think. Is this possible ?
updated by @rene: 05/23/17 10:26:45AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
786 posts
Yes...it is possible...i'm just wondering something...I was at walmart too yesterday...was walking up to the store and as I approached the store my own chest started hurting. ..my heart Chakra suddenly felt clenched and extremely painful and i founder it difficult to breath...and was like that the entire time i was in there...the friend I was with had the same issue...mine didn't start clearing until before bed after I lit some sage...so..you mentioning walmart kinda made me wonder....and I didn't touch anyone...but yes the energy causing pain can pass to another person...clear the link you created through the touch so your not receiving her pain...
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Isn't that peculiar! Coincidence? You describe my pain exactly. (I'm hear the twlight zone music lol). Seriously, coincidence or connection? If it was connection, sorry for your pain. But I would imagine the pain of carrying you lifeless (cannot think of a alternate word) child in your body knowing you will never see her smile in this world or dimension, the pain of a young grieving mother , is enough to make the entire universe gasp. I'm sure there is no words could describe that pain. I want to blanket her in love light but it would take someone greater than I to easy her breaking heart. So sad
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
786 posts
I couldn't imagine carrying lifeless child around either...I woulda insisted they remove it ASAP. ..I mean really they didn't tell her there was a possible problem and they wait a few das to remove the child... I don't understand that. I don't think it was a coincidence. ...but i'm not exactly sure my pain is a result of my connection to you...some of it might have...the heaviness in walmart was throughout the store...and surrounding the store...the vibrations were NOT nice at all...anyway...your friend will recover somewhat...my grandmother lost her 1st child and went on to have 3 more...nothing takes away that pain completely I know...
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

Your poor friend. That must be just devastating! Yes, I sometimes feel people's emotional pain in a physical way in my own body. I am always sick around my dad who is a very unhealthy man. No matter how much I shield myself or whatever protections I put in place, I can just feel his bad energy and it translates to headaches and stomachaches and that kind of thing. I get that from other people, too, but probably the strongest is from my dad.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes, so do I and I was already feeling her pain as I was walking up to her. I guess I shouldn't of touched her but something made me want to. There really isn't any words you can say that helps that kind of pain so I didn't try to explain that her daughter was with her, just not as she was imaging she would be.
Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

Hell yeah, in my life I have felt intense grief as a very heavy feeling in the heart that verges on painful. There's a reason we say a person is 'in pain' when in grief, I guess. Not nice.

Kaolin
@kaolin
last year
28 posts

343_discussions.jpgJust because...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
786 posts
Lol...that's SO true?...lol
Sarah
@sarah
last year
386 posts

You were probably sending her healing energy when you touched her. That must have been so hard. Hugs!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book