Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

Well my daughter looooves crystals and I encourage her obsession. I try to limit their exposure to TV/propaganda-machine, though only with so much success. Somehow they're just really grounded and balanced. I think I'm fortunate to have kids when I'm in a much better place. I used to be pretty uptight and angry all too often.

One of the biggest things I focus on with my kids is healthy body/energy. No processed food, getting outside, getting some SUN, minimal sugar. I would hate it if I had limited control over what the kids eat. Obviously they'll decide one day but for now I can heavily influence it.I also give them insights into people they know in subtle ways, especially people with negative energy. Of course they already know at some level but I think it helps them to be more aware.

S

Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

So you don't think their father would discuss other possible arrangements with you? It's best to try to arrange things privately before going to courts, imho. I wouldn't presume it would be exceptionally difficult to change the agreement even in the courts if you can document some reasons. When you say 'working' so far, this likely just means nobody has claimed there are serious issues. If you can document factual events that indicate issues in a fair and balanced way, you can always revisit such things. The difficulty might be documenting it if there are no 'objective' facts evidencing the issues.

Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

Hi Kaolin,

I was honestly a little unsure exactly what you were asking in your first post, but I'm interested in the topic. I certainly hope I wasn't intrusive.

For others, not so much for you, the courts most certainly do consider things such as intentional infliction of emotional distress and financial abuse arising from such things as undue influence. However, as both you (Kaolin) and I said, it's tough proving someone has caused emotional distress unless there are 'outrageous' behaviors that can be proven etc.

I wasn't suggesting how to change anything, just making observations regarding this after you stated it would be exceptionally difficult ... you may well be right, and if the observations were not welcome, my apologies.

Best, S

Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

Kaolin, have you tried orgonite? I find it incredibly useful for dealing with negative energy. It's by no means a 'cure' for me but it seems to help clear and balance my own energy and assist me to deal with stuff. I tried it on myself before getting some for my daughter; now I like her to have it when she's at school. For emf if nothing else, but also for dealing with other negative energy.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
977 posts
I would just like to say...I wish my mother was like you...lol...your kids are lucky to have a mother who's in touch with self and understanding and willing to talk about stuff with her children,.. about the energy and teach them how to identify issues...know when to back away and let them decompress in their own way without judgement.. and teaching them how to deal with it in a positive manner.. ...that's all any child needs to become well rounded adults...teaching how to manage unhappy and scary issues is very important...and most parents never do that with their children...so I think your awesome!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book