Alone

To post a reply, login or signup

Travis peck
@travis-peck
last year
4 posts

Feel alone n not needed any more

Since I realized my gifts n tryed to embrace them I have been left in the cold and feel useless not needed anymore finding it so hard to get back into the world been in my own bubble shining light for no one to see

updated by @travis-peck: 06/12/17 06:03:17PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Are you saying your gifts arnt evolving as quickly as you would like to too or are you being rejected for your gifts
Travis peck
@travis-peck
last year
4 posts

I use to be the one every one wanted around coz I make people feel good but now I know why I don't heir from anybody

Travis peck
@travis-peck
last year
4 posts

Thanks

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
785 posts
I know it feels bad when people just seem to up and disappear from one's life....being a good friend to people and doing your best to help others becomes like an addiction....and when they suddenly disappear...well...the withdrawal symptoms just feel awful....and we internalize the sudden aloneness wondering what we did wrong...and get caugbt up in the poor me...why me game...maybe there's a reason it happened...perhaps the teaching is that we don't need other people to validate who we are...anymore than they need us (me)to valid ate them....to draw back for a time and focus on self rather on others can be tuff for a lot of people. ..you need to start seeing you...focusing on the things you need to do for self...slow down and feel good about it...your purpose in life hasn't changed...just your human connections will be changing...the reason this dropping off of your group of friends is a cleansing of sorts to free up space for others that will he coming into your life at the appropriate times....so..take the time to learn about your abilities and gifts...perhaps this quiet time is what you really need...even if you don't think so at the moment...I sometimes feel lonely...but when i'm with other people I can't wait to get clear of them...lol...
Aurora70
@aurora70
last year
15 posts
I have experienced people pulling away as well. I've learned not to take it personal. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruoz may help to read if haven't already. Basically it is about them not you so don't take it personal. Focus on self love.Try to understand it is hard for others to embrace change and your coming into realization is a change for them. Also I've noticed after I help someone or have an empathic experience with them they may pull away. In those moments they may have shared more than they wanted to and feel vulnerable, they may not be ready to accept the advice given or are blown away that I knew what I knew. By not taking it personal I'm able to give them time to comeback around on their own.I do agree it can be lonely but focus on self love and awareness of your abilities. I found this community in one of my moments of loneliness and I don't feel so alone when friends pull away anymore , most comeback but I send love and light to those who don't. Thank you for your honesty and question it helps me too. With love and light.
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
last year
230 posts

Travis,

Sorry to hear what you're going through. I can relate so much to what you replied to Rene' about people wanting you around and then rejecting you. That happens to me a lot, too! On the one hand I do feel like that person that everyone wants to confide in (one of the empath traits), and on the other hand, having long-lasting, close relationships seems is such a challenge.

Maybe they see you as a solitary person? I feel like a solitary person all the time, but I try to push myself to show them (at least some of) the light that I have, so that it won't be all used up in the time I'm alone. I think for us it's hard to feel assertive, but I'm learning that the world requires assertiveness.

Hope things get better soon,

K

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book