Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

There are no random coincidences, imho. Especially in cases like this, the events are connected somehow. Question is: how? From your descriptions, it's hard to say.

Jung defined synchronicity as a meaningful coincidence. I think all coincidences have meaning, although sometimes the meaning is not great and most of the time it's not consciously recognized.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts

Hi...he may not even know what's bothering him...I usually give people some ceder... u can make him a lil pouch of it in 100% cotton wrapped and tied with hemp cord....so he can carry it in his pocket...it does a lot to clear out the energy....sometimes that's all you can do at the moment...it's a good way to help heal in a non intrusive manner...lil gifts like that would help your own anxiety over this issue...since you'd helping him...

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts

No...not ceder chips...the green needles....if you have a ceder bush or tree...you can pick the green tips...then let them dry a bit...and wrap in 100% cotton...I use hemp cord to wrap and tie closed...I found those cotton squares at walmart in the arts and crafts section and I cut to the size I need....and yes you can put any herb you want....for extra strength I put in sage and sweetgrass...but you can put in whatever you think will be helpful...my people call it a medicine bag/pouch...can be any size...but they need to be smudged to release the negative energy they collect...just like cystals...and ourselves...so if your smudging just pass them through the smoke....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts

And...your welcome :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book