Not sure if my head pain is coincidence or related to my poorly niece

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Ok so migraine is something I've suffered with for about 2yrs but whereas I was getting them constantly, I haven't suffered with them for a couple of months (there are actually a few medical symptoms that have improved since becoming aware).Anyway I've had head pain brewing in the background for about 3 days. It gradually got worse today leading up to a message from my mum to say my 18mth old niece had been taken into hospital in fri with a mystery virus. Poor baby isn't eating /drinking and needs an oxygen mask because her levels are too low :(Then boom my head pain expanded and now ive got my heartbeat loud in my head.I've been doing Trevors conduit of light while thinking about her and the pressure in Mt head gets worse when I do it.I'm trying to be aware of bodily feelings and their possible connections to events or people close to me.Any one have a gut feeling or intuition about this?Please send healing thoughts to my little niece. I'm sure she'll come through it but hate to think of her suffering.BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 01/14/17 08:20:27PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Gem,

If the pressure in your head is getting worse with the Conduit of Light exercise (see Thriving As An Empath for those of you unfamiliar), please make sure that you are grounded first.

Its a step that I have added in as the first step recently. It is making a big difference for those people who were reporting issues with the exercise.

Basically ...

Imagine that you are growing roots from your legs, through the soles of your feet, deep deep down into the center of the Earth. Theyre flexible too, so that you can lift your feet and the roots will follow you. Try it at home first then youll be able to do it while you carry on a conversation too! It may feel a little weird at first to do this while you are in any form of moving vehicle but that will pass with practice! Its your imagination - make it work for you and keep practicing.

Let me know how you get on.

Blessings,

Trevor

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Trevor, thanks I'll give that a try. I've always been fine using it before. Hopefully this will help me do it without making the pain worse.Thanks for the advice as always x lucky for me you were online x
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Trevor, Just to let you know it did help.I actually got kind of tingly souls of feet so I continued with rooting and that feeling for a while before starting conduit of light.I didn't get the same uncomfortable amount of head pressure as before it was manageable... The heartbeat in my head was still there but it had been the pressure that was stopping me continuing earlier.So I felt it was successful :)Thought I'd let you know on this post so that anyone who reads it can see how it helped.Thanks again x
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
last year
273 posts

Yay! Thanks for the updates.

Trevor

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book