Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
274 posts

Hi Ashley,

I started realizing that I had been a lifelong empath in 2012. Shortly after, "They" started showing me how to do healing work. Although I never do my full emotion clearing work without explicit permission from both The Guides and from the recipient, I do send light and energy to the people from whom I "pick up stuff"

I regard picking up their stuff as the request for support.

Some people have told me that I shouldn't be sending ANY light and energy without permission. I regard that as over the top. It's almost like saying you shouldn't smile at people you pass on the street without permission. There is a time, a place and a right way for everything.

You have to decide for yourself what feels right for yourself.

Bottom line though - for me, being an empath is not the destination. It is a signpost on the road to becoming a healer (some people will want me to rephrase that as "becoming a facilitator of healing" which is longer but more accurate).

Hope this helps,

Trevor

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
Hi Ashley,For starters, look at the free empath training, etc provided by Elise if you haven't already....also look into Elaine Aron, HSP (highly sensitive people). There is a physical reason why some people are more sensitive (short iliads in insula in brain) and they also have tips for dealing with Life.I find these gifts tend to be a double edged sword and it is a process with a very individual path.http://youtu.be/FQLBnUBKggY

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book