Feeling out of sorts around the time of a traumatic event

Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

Recently, my daughter fainted, fell and hit her head. She then had a delayed concussion. I watched her become unresponsive and pale/yellow. I also vaguely recall sensing her energy was somewhat like I sense in some people who seem sick to me. Fortunately she came to within 10 or 15 seconds but still it was a shock.

For three days prior to this, I had poor sleep and was irritable/on edge. For a few days after, it was the same. This is not usual for me; in fact these days it is very unusual to sleep poorly for so many days in a row.

So I wonder whether others' have had this kind of experience: feeling out of sorts before and/or after some kind of traumatic event unfolds? I find it difficult to believe it is just 'random' coincidence.

I also get ear-ringing and had it the night before. Does anyone else get ear-ringing. From my experience so far, I think one author nailed it when she said it's basically something saying "pay attention". From careful observation it seems that for me, left ear-ringing indicates something significant is happening right now. Right ear-ringing indicates something significant is going to occur in the future, usually very soon.

I do not think it coincidence either that my daughter fainted literally in front of me, to the point that I was able to stop her fully falling to the ground and I was with her in the moments afterward when she was concussed (i.e. when she was unresponsive). It could have been worse.

I wonder whether others have noticed feeling out of sorts or having any kind of sense something was awry before and/or after a traumatic event (or perhaps just a very significant event)?

S

updated by @snap: 09/01/18 01:12:26PM
Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

My daughter is doing well, thank you. She only has mild after effects now a week after it happened. She needs to get staples removed from her head, and I suspect I'll feel her anxiety with her as I did when they were put in! :( Other than that we're just testing her with more and more activity/motion and she seems fine.

Apologies obviously my description wasn't clear. When I say ear-ringing I mean a more pronounced short-term ringing. It generally lasts for only a matter of seconds. Sometimes it is only a feeling of pressure change, other times it is accompanied by ringing. When you look it up, it seems to be fairly common. This is what I describe above.

As for so-called "tinnitus", I think it is a sound of our planet, always there. Like you I love it. I often listen to the tone(s) as I go to sleep.

Best, S

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
Hi Snap (cool name)There is a common term...I was beside myself with -- (grief, fear, etc)Shock will do that. Your aura is not in alignment, it is beside yourself. You used the term -out of sorts. Sorta out of yourself. Sometimes the Will gets fractured with severe trauma.Id take homeopathic Traumeel and Bach flower, Rescue Remedy as general helpers.Also I would take some time for prayer/meditation and realign yourself, visualize getting 'sorted in' :)
Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

Hi Lastars,

Thanks very much. That makes a great deal of sense. I was definitely beside myself when it happened, though I had to keep focus to deal with the situation all the same.

Now that you point this out I think something else is going on. I can feel my daughter's energy is not quite right. She is still a little out of sorts. And of course, as someone at a crystal shop observed, we are connected--closely. So I am undoubtedly sensing and experiencing the effect on her energy field.

I will have to look up the remedy, thanks. And I will meditate.

Cheers, S

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book