After Recharging?

To post a reply, login or signup

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

Hello all :)

So, thanks to all of your responses and guidance; I recently found out that I have to minimize my days of recharging to prevent the counteraction of too much. I had no idea that it could do the opposite and resulted in such a low feeling where interaction is actually needed. Pretty cool. lol

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go or visit after recharge days? I just recently moved back home to my old stomping ground - It's a major city (big crowds, lots of traffic, impatient people, ya - the fun stuff) making parks a little hard to come by. My old life, well, I left that behind when I moved years ago. A little sad because there are already some places that bring bad memories. Good news, I'm heading a little more North and meeting new people to develop a new ones. Point is - I'd like to have some "escapes" for positive social energy (not necessarily for meeting people - more like being around them after recharge). I'm just not sure where to start?

Bookstore, Beach, Puppy Park? Would love to know what works for you! :)

Hope that makes sense! lol Much appreciation for all of you, really, you all have given me so much to feel amazing about. Be well!

-Natasha

updated by @confuciousfeels: 01/13/17 11:17:24AM
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I'd say you gave yourself the answers, bookstore, beach, puppy park, all good choices. I believe anything created by the 'Creator' is a safe bet. Nature is always rejuvenating, going for a swim/soak can also be very good as would soaking up sunshine (appropriately). Young children are also very joyous, so playgrounds perhaps. A horse show or rock climbing may be possibilities. There are groups like psychic societies or Questers and they can also have meetings. Perhaps check out a bulletin board at a new age store for ideas.
Have Fun :)
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Maybe join a nature walk group? I'd love to do something like that if my health was better.I love being in nature.. Like forests :)Swimming could certainly be another one.. It releases happy endorphins so the other people in the pool would hopefully have a good energy about them :) x
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Walking, parks, cafes, libraries, commons, nature places. Just enjoy yourself and people will pick up the vibe :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

I actually recently had someone give me good advice about something related to this recently. Go to somewhere that feels the way you want to feel. If you want to feel the excitement of children playing, go to a playground. If you want to feel the calm serenity of an uncrowded church or temple, visit one of those places. Nature is the best, but, as I live in major city with no car to take me outside the city and it is winter, I've found myself with little natural outlets. Going to these places helps me; I hope they help you as well :)

Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

I don't know what recharge is. Could you explain?

I can tell you that I always feel great after going to ocean, and being immersed in the water. I'm fortunate to live very close in a very sunny place. Very interesting topic. I feel strong emotions in some locations and tend to put it down to memories that are evoked. Perhaps there's more to it, at least some of the time. So interesting hearing from people here! I'm learning a lot. I'm usually the one explaining what's going on to people, but somehow I don't really exercise this capacity on myself nearly as much as I know I could.

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

All of these options are amazing. I live in a major city near the ocean, but I've always been a little leery of the ocean itself let alone people at the beach. I've grown up at the beach and I can honestly say that there hasn't been a good time on the sand (other than the day I got married. Go figure, we chose the beach). lol

But, there are so many other cool options here! I love them, thank you! And considering that I had too many extra days recharge again this past week and it ended with solitude - I think going to the park or playground would be wonderful. I'm going to try this right now! Thank you everyone!

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

I just recently found out what recharging is. :) When we have emotional overload (energy draining experiences, big crowds, etc) - personally, I crave solitude time to grasp my own emotions. It's my understanding that many people do this to cleanse themselves of the energies surrounding the world. It's a time to "recharge" (hehe, get it? lol I love it!)

But, I found out that if you take yourself out of the realm for too long and stay in solitude, you can have "too much" recharge where suddenly your thoughts take over. I'm not sure if it's because you've recharged your internal emotions and are ready to be with the world again (or what). Someone else told me this because it happens to me once I'm in solitude for 2 days or more. Everyone has their own amount of days that can be handled - turns out mine is 2 days max.

So, now I'm finding places to go to (since I'm practically new to town) after recharge days where I can get my emotional "fix". I hope I explained this right.

Feel free to message me and we can discuss more! :) Welcome!

Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

OK I understand how you're using the term. I agree the beach is no place to take on energy. I go to the beach to cleans. I spend most of the time at least partially in the water. It's awesome for that. It can be a nice place to be also, especially with my dogs, but yeah I agree with you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book