Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
I'd say you gave yourself the answers, bookstore, beach, puppy park, all good choices. I believe anything created by the 'Creator' is a safe bet. Nature is always rejuvenating, going for a swim/soak can also be very good as would soaking up sunshine (appropriately). Young children are also very joyous, so playgrounds perhaps. A horse show or rock climbing may be possibilities. There are groups like psychic societies or Questers and they can also have meetings. Perhaps check out a bulletin board at a new age store for ideas.
Have Fun :)
Gem
Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Maybe join a nature walk group? I'd love to do something like that if my health was better.I love being in nature.. Like forests :)Swimming could certainly be another one.. It releases happy endorphins so the other people in the pool would hopefully have a good energy about them :) x
Lotusfly
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Walking, parks, cafes, libraries, commons, nature places. Just enjoy yourself and people will pick up the vibe :)

water_lily
water_lily
@water-lily
2 years ago
90 posts

I actually recently had someone give me good advice about something related to this recently. Go to somewhere that feels the way you want to feel. If you want to feel the excitement of children playing, go to a playground. If you want to feel the calm serenity of an uncrowded church or temple, visit one of those places. Nature is the best, but, as I live in major city with no car to take me outside the city and it is winter, I've found myself with little natural outlets. Going to these places helps me; I hope they help you as well :)

Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

I don't know what recharge is. Could you explain?

I can tell you that I always feel great after going to ocean, and being immersed in the water. I'm fortunate to live very close in a very sunny place. Very interesting topic. I feel strong emotions in some locations and tend to put it down to memories that are evoked. Perhaps there's more to it, at least some of the time. So interesting hearing from people here! I'm learning a lot. I'm usually the one explaining what's going on to people, but somehow I don't really exercise this capacity on myself nearly as much as I know I could.

Snap
Snap
@snap
2 years ago
103 posts

OK I understand how you're using the term. I agree the beach is no place to take on energy. I go to the beach to cleans. I spend most of the time at least partially in the water. It's awesome for that. It can be a nice place to be also, especially with my dogs, but yeah I agree with you.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book