Reincarnated pet? Has anyone ever had this happen?

To post a reply, login or signup

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

My dog died very suddenly yesterday. She wasn't sick, just depressed. I was absolutely crushed, and consulted an empathic healer/medium. She said the dog had been abused and neglected before I adopted it (which I knew) and she was feeling unwell and tired of life. So she just checked out - just like that. I had an autopsy done, so I know there wasn't any underlying mystery disease.

Here's the deal: The healer said the dog adores me and wants to come back to me in the form of a healthy puppy, so she can have a long life with me and be a normal dog. It's a lovely thing to hear, but have any of you actually had this happen to you? Where you lost a pet (dog, cat, horse) and it came back? And you knew it was the same soul? I've heard of one such case with animals, a few cases with people.

Please don't tell me you don't believe in it. I'm just looking for testimonials from people who've had it happen to them, or someone they know. Thanks.

updated by @visitor: 01/10/17 12:54:24AM
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
Sorry for your loss.I believe it is true that pets can return back to a person. With all my dogs I always check by calling the past dogs name or words that it would know when they get to about 1 yr.With reincarnation, we are usually pulling ppl back around us that we've known many times around as we usually have lots of conflicts and unfinished business with them, or a really strong bond. I try to consciously pray a cleansing over ppl that I don't want to come back with.I'm still waiting and hoping for the return of one particular dog, he taught me sooo much!
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
So dogs can just die due to depression if they feel like it ? I'm not feeling it. How old was it? Are you an animal Empath ? I guess anything is possible. I've have met dogs that was depressed or grieving and have heard of them grieving themselves to death but have never experience it. I had a golden retriever that visited me after death and he was a stray when he found me. He loved me as much as I loved him but he often looked off in the distance but wouldn't let me know what he was looking for. Maybe a prior owner. I love him so much. He was the wisest soul I had ever met. So sorry for your lose. Sorry for all the questions but that is very interesting.
Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts

I don't know if this necessarily applies, but maybe it will give you some guidance. About a year ago I kept having vivid dreams of this specific cat. They were always lucid dreams and i was always aware that i was dreaming. This went on for a couple of months. I couldn't figure out if it was a sign or some kind of guidance. Then i really started wanting a pet cat, which is very out of character for me. I love animals, but I'm not a great pet owner. I'm very busy and almost never home. I also never have really connected with animals. They don't hate me, but they also don't love me.

A short time after having these dreams my sister rescued a box of cats from the nail salon she goes to and gave me this specific black and white cat. I was mostly shocked that she would think I wanted this cat and thought it was weird she picked this specific one for me. I decided to keep him. Later as he started to grow up I realized this was the cat that I had all those dreams about. Turbo (my cat) absolutely loves me and we have a very strong connection. I can talk to him just as i would a human adult and he always seems to know what I'm feeling and is attentive to me.

Again I don't know if this helps, or what any of this means. Just figured I would share. If you have any insight on my experience let me know :)

Also sorry for your loss. I can only assume that was difficult for you.

Thanks

Austin

Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts

I don't think I'm an animal empath, but i can relate to watching an animal look off into the distance with a sense of longing for something. My little dog does that from time to time and its absolutely heart breaking. I also have seen him cry which damn near brings me to tears.

Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
As far as dogs staring off into the distance.....
There is a book KINSHIP WITH ALL LIFE, J Allan Boone, and the author meets an amazing!!! German Shepard named Strongheart and it talks a bit about that. The dog became his teacher and opened up a whole new world to the person. That book helped me shift my perspective lots, very successfully.
Probably available from the library and recommended for young readers too, especially animal lovers. Short chapters, an easy, quick read.
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

Thanks, Austin. It was devastating, totally unexpected. I think your cat was definitely sent to you, and you sensed that at just the right time (so did your sister).

All of my dogs were sent to me too. I suddenly want a new dog, and one lands in my lap, or I adopt it through the usual channels, but I always feel that "gotta do it now" feeling. I guess I have to trust that.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book