This may sound weird but...

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Yesterday I picked up a cuddly toy of my 3yr olds it was a bear. On doing so I got an overwhelming feeling of peace and love I didn't want to put it down! I did eventually but went back to it and it happened again really overwhelming, so it's definitely from the bear!What could it be? Spirit attachment? Or something else? My son isn't particularly attached to this bear, it doesn't go to bed with him but he does sometimes cuddle it if he's sleepy downstairs.Has anyone else had this or similar with an inanimate object?I've got to rush off to a hospital appointment now but look forward to any replies as it's got me wondering how that can happen.BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 05/06/17 07:47:28PM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi Gen X thank you for taking the time to reply :)I've never heard the word psychometry before and yes it's lovely if that's how he feels because honestly it was like being wrapped in a warm cloud of love, I felt so so at peace and snuggly happy it was blissful!It's the first time something like that has happened so it'll be interesting if it develops and starts happening with other things!Blessings x
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

You're picking up your son's energy. I've had similar experiences with objects owned by other people. I have a healer friend - her crystals carry a very strong healing energy. It comes from her, not the stones themselves. They just carry it.

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
That's really interesting about the stones because if it had been me I'd have presumed I was feeling the stones...I'm learning more each day thanks to you guys here lol!My Dad picked up me chevron amethyst wand over Xmas and said straight away he felt so positive holding it! I use it for meditation and my 3yr old places it on himself if he's had a bump or feels poorly/sad.I wonder now if Dad felt the energy of the crystal or an emotion either me or little one has had from using it! Fascinating stuff!BlessingsGem x
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes. I agree. I feel it's your son your feeling. Isn't that wonderful. That is so sweet. I smell of everything. EVERYTHING.
Snap
@snap
last year
103 posts

Like others, I'd strongly suspect you're feeling your son's energy. Perhaps he gravitates to it when he's feeling particularly peaceful? I would also suspect it's a form of psychometry. It's interesting to me as I've wondered whether I could develop any skills in psychometry and it hadn't occurred to me the obvious place to start is with objects of people close to me, or at least people I know. Hmm, it also occurs to me I should lose a couple of objects from someone in my house :)

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Yes it is wonderful :) I've cuddled it a few times since writing this post and still get that wonderful feeling of bliss.I hope it remains that way and doesn't sponge up anything negative because it just feels so so pure it's beautiful. X
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Yes I'm wondering about cultivating it but so far haven't had it happen with anything else. I'm going to try to be more aware of any feeling that occur when I'm touching or holding something from now on.With the bear it was so intense it was obvious something was at play because it came on so strong.I guess because it was such a pure feeling it felt like an anomaly. A good anomaly lolI'm so used to feeling people's anxiety etc that I look to the people around me and not objects I might be touching so that will be harder I think.BlessingsGem x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book