Succubus

To post a reply, login or signup

Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

I have a friend of mine that has been getting drained, and touched sexually by a succubus. It may sound out of this world, but I know he's not lying about this. I'm very concerned for his safety, and if there's anything that anyone knows about this entity, it would mean a lot if you could chip in with some advice on how to rid this.

His exact words:

Don't ever trust those sites about saying succubus are good because they're not. She's been draining me for months ever since I got sober. Ever since I stopped getting high she's taken over my life. I'm depressed. I feel like the life is being sucked out of me. My emotions are all over the place twenty four seven. I'm so angry and irritable. She says she wants to kill me at times. I'm scared for my life and I need help desperately. She also possesses me.

Thank you for reading. Anything will help.

updated by @skeletubbie: 01/17/17 09:07:37AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Well...I would smudge him and the house...a full traditional smudge calling in everyone I could think of...i'm sending your friend some help...and she doesn't like me that's for sure...
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

Thank you very very much. We both appreciate the help greatly. She doesn't like me either. I was helping him last night and my back has been hurting since.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Has he aquired anything new lately...that keeps popping in my head ...maybe round the time he got sober?...big or small...doesn't matter...brand new or 2nd hand...doesn't matter...he brot something into the house that needs attention..
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

His ex girlfriend gave him her sweatshirt. This was given to him four years ago. Is there a possibility that it's all linked to his ex girlfriend? She drained him every time they did their activities.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
It may have nothing to do with the shirt..but toss it anyway...rip it up...don't let anyone else wear it...safe side....did he happen to feel anything happen just now? This one is NOT very nice at all...
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

Ok, I let him know. He says he feels different.

Yes, I know. She's not nice at all.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Does he know anything about smudging?...
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

What's happening for you to know she's not nice? Can you PM me?

Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

This sounds serious. I had a shaman rid me of two harmful entities. She was not cheap but it was worth it. One of them came back and she got rid of it again. He can't deal with this alone - he needs to find a practiced healer.

Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
This is very serious business and one needs to find a seriously capable person to deal with this as sometimes they will just go dormant for a little while or shift the way they attack.Finding someone capable and trustworthy is not easy. There are many implications here and people that don't have experience may end up with troubles.Smudging is good, cedar is usually pretty easy to acquire, smudge numerous times per day and especially before sleep; ridding home of all suspect items is wise as has been mentioned. Lots of salt and sage under the bed where one sleeps also.
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

It's very serious as she's very angry towards me for helping him. I asked him to go to a priest but there wasn't anyone there at the church.

Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

Yes, I agree. It's very serious. Thank you for the information.

Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I can recommend Raymon Grace, he can take care of this, probably, with distance healing.
Infamous
@infamous
last year
2 posts
Hey everybody it's skele's friend. thank you all for the advice. I'm currently trying to figure out what's keeping me linked to the succubus. She's very angry with me. And she wants to harm me. You guys are saying I need sage and cedar? Where can I acquire this? Also she's not possessing me as much now she's kind of backed off a little bit. But she's definitely still there. She's been trying to drain me as well but something is blocking it idk what it is but I think I'm starting to win this fight. We are. Idk Is there any other advice?
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
Hopefully you can just find cedar trees in your area, take a few sprigs and sincerely thank the tree. Dry the cedar and then burn and pray while burning.Where crystals are sold, such as a new age book store, they would probably sell sage, however, depending in what area you live, you might be able to find it growing locally.
Sweet grass attracts good spirits
Sage repels bad spirits
Cedar does both of the above. I'd put some cedar under your bed too.
Really important to stay on top of this even if things seem to be mellow, continue on with the protection.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Actually...some of her is with me...she latched onto my back last night...I smudged this morning....she ain't liking it...so i'll try and keep her busy...any new age place should carry those items...and spirit is blocking her...
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
Keep Strong Karen!I'd visualize lots of streams of light going up your spine, she may have clamped onto your kundalini energy. Crystals in back pockets would probably be helpful too.
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
last year
40 posts

I'm sorry! :( She did the same thing to me as well.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
Thanks Lastars. ...lol...i've had a few of these...I think she came to attack when I responded to the post...I was cautioned to smudge right away..and there she was when I smudged my back....so...they knew she was coming....she reminds me of a wood tick...
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I actually had same ;)
Infamous
@infamous
last year
2 posts
Well after having a long talk with her she decided to leave peacefully idk if she's gone or not but I can't feel her presence as strongly now. But I do feel something else now like another spirit or something and to all I'm sorry if she attacked you or tried to harm you.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book