Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
Well...I would smudge him and the house...a full traditional smudge calling in everyone I could think of...i'm sending your friend some help...and she doesn't like me that's for sure...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
Has he aquired anything new lately...that keeps popping in my head ...maybe round the time he got sober?...big or small...doesn't matter...brand new or 2nd hand...doesn't matter...he brot something into the house that needs attention..
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
It may have nothing to do with the shirt..but toss it anyway...rip it up...don't let anyone else wear it...safe side....did he happen to feel anything happen just now? This one is NOT very nice at all...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
Does he know anything about smudging?...
Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

This sounds serious. I had a shaman rid me of two harmful entities. She was not cheap but it was worth it. One of them came back and she got rid of it again. He can't deal with this alone - he needs to find a practiced healer.

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
This is very serious business and one needs to find a seriously capable person to deal with this as sometimes they will just go dormant for a little while or shift the way they attack.Finding someone capable and trustworthy is not easy. There are many implications here and people that don't have experience may end up with troubles.Smudging is good, cedar is usually pretty easy to acquire, smudge numerous times per day and especially before sleep; ridding home of all suspect items is wise as has been mentioned. Lots of salt and sage under the bed where one sleeps also.
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
I can recommend Raymon Grace, he can take care of this, probably, with distance healing.
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
Hopefully you can just find cedar trees in your area, take a few sprigs and sincerely thank the tree. Dry the cedar and then burn and pray while burning.Where crystals are sold, such as a new age book store, they would probably sell sage, however, depending in what area you live, you might be able to find it growing locally.
Sweet grass attracts good spirits
Sage repels bad spirits
Cedar does both of the above. I'd put some cedar under your bed too.
Really important to stay on top of this even if things seem to be mellow, continue on with the protection.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
Actually...some of her is with me...she latched onto my back last night...I smudged this morning....she ain't liking it...so i'll try and keep her busy...any new age place should carry those items...and spirit is blocking her...
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
Keep Strong Karen!I'd visualize lots of streams of light going up your spine, she may have clamped onto your kundalini energy. Crystals in back pockets would probably be helpful too.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
975 posts
Thanks Lastars. ...lol...i've had a few of these...I think she came to attack when I responded to the post...I was cautioned to smudge right away..and there she was when I smudged my back....so...they knew she was coming....she reminds me of a wood tick...
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
I actually had same ;)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book