Attention: Skillec Empaths

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I seen this term on the Internet. At what point are you classified as a skilled Empath. Is it when you learn to control it ? Is it when you learn to ground and protect yourself or is it when you become desensitized? (I hope I'm never desensitized). Yes, I have come along way in a very short period of time. I first googled my abalities and the word "Empath" came up but that opened up a whole new world for me. I'm not the same person I use to be thanks to the nice people on this site. I now meditate dailey and that was when the changes started. But now that I think about it, this has always been me but I didn't have the knowledge and skills to live a calmer , more stable minded life. There are so much more I want to experience on my journey. The word Journey, does my journey every end? Before learning the meaning to Empath I thought it ended when I died and hopefully went to heaven but all of that way of thinking has changed. I have had to rethink everything. Lol. I once thought of myself as a christen but now I think I'm just a spiritual person. Maybe that's the reason I did not fit the "christen" specifications.Now I'm just rambling on. Lol.So what is a skilled Empath ?
updated by @rene: 01/13/17 03:32:31AM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Sorry, I meant Skilled Empath . Don't know how to edit
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts
I never want to become desensitized either...it seems so dull now to be the other way...lol..there's so much more out there than what I ever could have imagined...my mind expanded so much...lol...there's no such thing as JUST spiritual...you make it sound..low somehow...and that's not how I feel about being spiritual...I love it...and the energy and the spirit...altho sometimes it's almost too much for my senses....it's still all cool and exciting...and I have no idea what a skilled empath is...or how one judges when one becomes a skilled empath...I suppose it's when everything is automatic and you no longer need to think about doing it...like driving a bus...the longer I drive the less I think about it....it all seems natural...yet it is a skill...oh..and our journey never ends...that's one of the greatest things I learned...my ability to hear energy and spirit has given me that insight clearly...and i'm at ease with death...I know I won't be alone when I die..and that gives me great comfort...
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I use to fear death or the fact that's it's the end and I will never see my children again. But that had changed for me. I no longer fear it in that way. I didn't mean for being spiritual to sound dull, I love the idea of not having to follow men's traditional guidelines.If only everyone had an open mind. I'm finally getting comfortable in my skin and I love it here
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
It's a hard one because I'd say we're all so different despite having core traits in common.I suppose when I think of a skilled empath, I think of someone who knows quickly if a feeling is theirs or not and can maybe quickly identify who's it is?I'm very slowly learning those things. I have a long way to go yet I think.It was my first 'empath aware' Christmas and I now know I feel my husbands and Dads anxiety as my own. My husbands anxiety can take me down with it for an entire day (horrible and exhausting)..long after he's gotten over it. My Dad's I feel it when he's talking about a subject that fears him on some level.. It's not as overwhelming as my husbands and I can recognise it and in doing so shake it off. I thought once recognising my husbands it would do the same but it was like it took on a life of its own and I had to ride it out and explain to him (because H then accused me of being in a mood) that in actual fact I was still suffering from earlier that day!!I suppose being skilled is learning all the feelings and if they are yours. Where they come from and being able to hold on to your own without others energy taking over?BlessingsGem x
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I do, in certain situations , find it hard to shake s feeling off. Especially if I'm around someone that's angry. After then have gotten over their fuss with whoever and have made up with them, I'm still angry. Lol. I don't hold on to my own anger that long. Oh well, I'm still learning.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book