Attention: Skillec Empaths

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I seen this term on the Internet. At what point are you classified as a skilled Empath. Is it when you learn to control it ? Is it when you learn to ground and protect yourself or is it when you become desensitized? (I hope I'm never desensitized). Yes, I have come along way in a very short period of time. I first googled my abalities and the word "Empath" came up but that opened up a whole new world for me. I'm not the same person I use to be thanks to the nice people on this site. I now meditate dailey and that was when the changes started. But now that I think about it, this has always been me but I didn't have the knowledge and skills to live a calmer , more stable minded life. There are so much more I want to experience on my journey. The word Journey, does my journey every end? Before learning the meaning to Empath I thought it ended when I died and hopefully went to heaven but all of that way of thinking has changed. I have had to rethink everything. Lol. I once thought of myself as a christen but now I think I'm just a spiritual person. Maybe that's the reason I did not fit the "christen" specifications.Now I'm just rambling on. Lol.So what is a skilled Empath ?
updated by @rene: 09/04/18 09:27:52PM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Sorry, I meant Skilled Empath . Don't know how to edit
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
977 posts
I never want to become desensitized either...it seems so dull now to be the other way...lol..there's so much more out there than what I ever could have imagined...my mind expanded so much...lol...there's no such thing as JUST spiritual...you make it sound..low somehow...and that's not how I feel about being spiritual...I love it...and the energy and the spirit...altho sometimes it's almost too much for my senses....it's still all cool and exciting...and I have no idea what a skilled empath is...or how one judges when one becomes a skilled empath...I suppose it's when everything is automatic and you no longer need to think about doing it...like driving a bus...the longer I drive the less I think about it....it all seems natural...yet it is a skill...oh..and our journey never ends...that's one of the greatest things I learned...my ability to hear energy and spirit has given me that insight clearly...and i'm at ease with death...I know I won't be alone when I die..and that gives me great comfort...
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I use to fear death or the fact that's it's the end and I will never see my children again. But that had changed for me. I no longer fear it in that way. I didn't mean for being spiritual to sound dull, I love the idea of not having to follow men's traditional guidelines.If only everyone had an open mind. I'm finally getting comfortable in my skin and I love it here
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I do, in certain situations , find it hard to shake s feeling off. Especially if I'm around someone that's angry. After then have gotten over their fuss with whoever and have made up with them, I'm still angry. Lol. I don't hold on to my own anger that long. Oh well, I'm still learning.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book