I need your guys advice please

To post a reply, login or signup

Khairi
@khairi
last year
11 posts
Ok so I think I may be an empath for sure now I have known most days I can experience random pains and I know they can't be mine because they come and go really quickly the pains can range from mild or a little more painful but usually they are more annoying than painful just yesterday I was experiencing random leg pain I felt like it was mine at first but I was around my mother which she said both of her legs were hurting I didn't get pain until I went around her but even after I left the pain lasted nearly the rest of the day does anyone know what this could be?
updated by @khairi: 01/12/17 09:27:30PM
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hello. It may be your mothers or someone else's. I'm no expert but have you tried grounding and protection meditations? That may be something you want to research. Also, I know I just said this in a previous post but I soak in Epsom salt water for my pains and sore spots. It helps me a great deal and someone told me it's good for grounding also.
Khairi
@khairi
last year
11 posts
Thank you very much Rene I will give what you said a try I'm willing to give anything a try at this point I very much appreciate your reply I have tried grounding and slight meditation I plan on trying that some more I notice when I take time to put a shield up the pains do occur way less.
Bing
@bing
last year
548 posts

Hi Khairi

It sounds like you were picking up your mom's pain. This is common for some of us. You may be a healing empath. The Epsom salts works as does channeling healing energy like Reiki people do and Qi Gong healers do. You may also wish to work with Archangel Raphael to channel his healing energy through you and out to others. We have a Healer Group here at the EC as well as The Health Care Providers group which has empathic nurses and doctors who can also offer you advice.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
I use epsom salts with a mix of peppermint and lemongrass with carrier oil eg sweet almond I make it into a salt scrub and whilst in the shower I envision scrubbing other people's energy off of myself and their energy goes down the drain leaving me with just my own. For me this works quite well :)Epsom salt to soak in the bath is wonderful too...very soothing for aches and pains :)BlessingsGem x
Khairi
@khairi
last year
11 posts
Thank you very much Bing for both the advice and the gift I'm very grateful for it I will definitely look into it I didn't really understand what it was I've been researching it some I see that a physical empath will get random unexplained aches or pains which that happens frequently I look forward to looking into the Healer Group thank you once again.
Khairi
@khairi
last year
11 posts
Thank you Gem (: I will give the Epsom salt a try thanks for your help and advice I will pick up some Epsom salt and hopefully it will help which I believe it will I have had it recommended to me by many thank you again (:.
moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

Try relaxing quietly and "allow" the pain to be. Just notice it, don't judge it -try to keep your head out of it. Then just "allow" it to melt away. Picture it melting away or passing through you - whatever feels right. I find this "accept/release" approach works better for me than "shielding". I do agree with grounding - I think empaths especially are often not in their bodies. We have to call ourselves back and occupy our bodies completely. I think that helps other people's stuff from getting in.

Also, consider that it could be your pain. I often have trouble telling if it's mine or theirs. Either way, the "accept/release" should give you relief. Blessings

Austin1977
@austin1977
last year
20 posts

I am super connected to my mom's pain, for the obvious reasons. Unfortunately my mom has a few medical issues including chronic pain. When I live with her as i am now i find it very hard to disconnect from her pain. I've learned two things help me. One as Bing said using your gift and trying to heal is very soothing for me. I think in a lot of ways i recognize its her pain not mine and am also using my gift for its intended purpose. I'm very uneducated about healing techniques so I can really help you there. Although i have found just trying it and following your "gut" works wonders. Its amazing how naturally our gift works. Second my mom recently shielded her self from me. Since then i haven't felt any of her pain and it has been very positive for me.

Let us know how everything goes!

Austin

Khairi
@khairi
last year
11 posts
I will definitely try that most of the time I over think it and it ends up staying a little longer while others only last a few seconds thanks for your reply Moon.
Khairi
@khairi
last year
11 posts
Thank you for the reply Austin. Like you said with the trying to heal I notice if I try that it seems to work say for instance I get a headache and I picture the headache energy as red and my own as blue so I imagine the red energy just being pulled out while the blue energy stays behind and I have been able to numb or stop the headache from forming it's the only thing I can do because I'm unable to take pretty much any medication I was told by a doctor I can only take Tylenol because I had a reaction about 6 times from the others I take the Tylenol many times but recently it seems now I'm reacting to that as well now so I will focus mainly on my own healing than the healing of medication seems to work better in most cases anyway.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book