Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
95 posts
The only person who can answer that question is you, but you don't need to have all the answers right away :)There are lots of helpful resources and articles on here which may help, this is a good place to start: http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/m/group/discussions?groupId=1571227%3AGroup%3A388613You may be highly sensitive, or an empath, or both. I find reading and talking to people here both very helpful and comforting. You will find the answers you are looking for in time if you are ready to search inside yourself and be accepting of what you discover. Goodluck and remember you are not alone, the people in this community are very kind and will help you as much as they can :)
Bookworm
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
95 posts
:) I'm glad it helped a little! The one thing I always like to remind people of is that no matter how confused or difficult things may seem (that is only natural as it can be a very confusing process) you are not alone here - it always makes me feel so much better when I'm feeling overwhelmed! Just take your time in searching for answers and know you will get to where you need to be - and I'm happy to talk if you need to anytime :) xx

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book