Crystal recharging tool

To post a reply, login or signup

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Hi All, just wanted to share a discovery that I never read about before:

Got this laser pen a while back (think it was a promotional gift), I was about to put it in the bin, when something got me to try it on my crystals. The laser light is obviously really intense, and my crystals seem to love it! It seems to really help them cleanse and recharge - plus it is really fun, and beautiful to watch. It also beats rinsing them under water, or carrying them outside (to be recharged by the Sun or Moon), which becomes unpractical, if one has a large collection.

It might help that the laser I have is green (= healing colour). I purchased a red and purple one as well. The crystals seem to like them too, just the quality of those pens is not as good as the green one, not as powerful, so the effect is weaker.

Have fun!

P.S. I know this is strictly speaking not a discussion, but I felt it might be useful info for other crystal lovers out there - you know who you are :))

updated by @goodenergyhealing: 01/17/17 07:21:20AM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Interesting :) I don't have a laser but my eldest son has a UV torch.. Wonder if that would have any affect!I've only been using crystals for about 3/4mths I feel vibrations/heat and get pulsating hands with some more than others.I cleanse mine with sage.How could you tell they liked it? Did you feel stronger vibrations etc after doing it?BlessingsGem x
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I would caution about gazing at the laser light on the crystals for any length of time, just a gut feeling.I learnt that soaking them in salt water cleanses and letting them soak in the sun when not in use is really good too, which you know. Best to 'chat' directly with them and find out their individual needs.
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

ruined a nice selenite wand soaking in salt water - did not ask it before hand (or check the book :))

Yes, with some crystals the reflection of the laser can be powerful, but it usually flutters, so does not hit the eye for long. Don't think it is as bad as sun gazing, but obviously caution is always better than sorrow....

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

it feels like they like it - and the whole room 'felt' cleaner and happier for it afterwards. I think 'cleansing' is a lot about giving a crystal attention (and intention) actually, after all, my theory is, they manage just fine to cleanse themselves in Nature too. I think crystals like it when one pays them attention, and or finds them beautiful...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
786 posts
Cool...where would I get this laser pen?
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

think Amazon and eBay should definitely have them. They don't cost much...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book