Pen Pals (kinda) :)

To post a reply, login or signup

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

Hello all :)

I'm going out on a limb here, a little hard for me to do, but I know it will work out well in the end regardless. From previous posts, I'm new to all of this and am eager to learn. I know it's different for everyone and I'm looking for "pen pals" (so to speak). I'm not sure of the rules on here - we can keep it on the site to make it more comfortable. But, I'm looking to share stories, talk about the day/experiences (for both of us), what we've learned or know, our advice, and of course ... to make a friend.

Seems odd for me which is why this is uncomfortable to do. But, as I said, I know I had to do it and see where this road takes me. I feel it. And that's an amazing thing.

Peace to you all, and with love.

:)

updated by @confuciousfeels: 01/09/17 11:48:52AM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi, I'm happy to message on here with you :)I'm in the UK so time differences may mean I don't always message back immediately (plus I've a very active 3yr old lol).I'm always interested to learn how this journey is for others. It would be nice to swap experiences.Feel free to friend request if you like xBlessings :) Gem
ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

I definitely don't have the immediate response expectation. :) Plus, I understand how 3 yr olds can take up some time, too - I have a God daughter who just turned 4 that is a sidekick of mine. lol

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Lol amazing bundles of energy aren't they! X
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I found 3years was the most fun! xx
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
He certainly is fun..it's wonderful watching his personality blossoming. Xx
ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

Agreed! Gem is right, that personality really starts to shine through during this age. I'm excited for what 4 may bring. lol

Bookworm
@bookworm
last year
85 posts
Sure I would love to be your virtual pen pal :) I'm always happy to talk haha!
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hem. I message you on accident. Sorry. I really need to find my glasses. So sorry
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi lol its ok..more new friends the merrier :) x
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I'm interested in some friends too. I'm in Eastern USA. Going through ascension, which is akin to sailing the open seas - you just never know what the weather will be like :)

I could also use a spiritual adviser/confidant, one who accepts love and light (and growth) for currency, as that will be the currency in the new world :)

last year
159 posts

Hi, feel free to add me and chat away :)

water_lily
@water-lily
last year
90 posts

Hi! Feel free to add and message me :)

Blink
@blink
last year
10 posts

Hi. I live in the UK, + am also pretty new to this. I thought your post was inspiring, so would try + follow the lead.

Am also looking to meet people with similar experiences.

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

Sending you a friend request now. I'm on the East Coast as well! :)

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

On my way! :)

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

Thank you for that! :) Much appreciation to you! Everyone on here has been extremely helpful and I bet some of the posters are looking for more than just me as a pen pal. I'll add you now - if I can recommend something? Start adding a few people on here and see where it goes! Have fun on your journey! :)

Grace
@grace
last year
21 posts
:) I would also love to have a pen pal, so feel free to add me as well
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Nice! Got and approved your request. Thank you :)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Hi Eva,

I've been new to this since August myself. I now think of it as a present and I'm slowly unwrapping my magical mysteries :)

Best to you,

~Lotusfly

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book