star love~pritha~ dancing love-
star love~pritha~ dancing love-
@star-lovepritha-dancing-love
2 years ago
14 posts

Hi Lifelike,

Happy New Year to you. It is beautiful gift you have and feeling things deeply and strongly and being able to relate to others is because you are meant to help others in those situations and comfort them when you can. How or where you can use those gifts is for you to decide. What calls you. You can help animals, children, old people . Do you have a pet ? Having a pet helps too, someone you can connect with on the empathic level, as it will ground you and it will help you to utilise your gifts. You are here to enjoy your gifts and share the love, so you appreciate what you have more :) sometimes people use their gifts in grander way, but just being able to use it and be happy in it, give you enough space to grow more and take further steps. As I said use your gift in some way, and decide how you can use it, Whether you help your family, friends, someone in your neighborhood or people in need.

Bright blessings to you ~

Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
Hello Lifelike, you have carried your pain for so long about your dog. I'm so sorry. I, to, am a animal lover. I also lost a great and wise friend and I understand that pain. He has visited me a few times since he death but not in awhile. You will see you dog again. Maybe you already have and that's why it's still hurts. Maybe your like us, animal empaths.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book