Going Beyond Emotions

Alledius
Alledius
@alledius
2 years ago
21 posts

So not only do I feel the emotions of others, I simply feel their energy. But it's often a stressful even painful experience. So the best way I can explain is that most people I encounter cause me pain because their psychic energy seems to be on a lower level than mine. When the person is obviously happy, I'll feel the good emotion but at the same time, I'll feel pain from the psychic energy they give off. Mood can affect the level of the psychic energy, it would seem, to a degree. Then there are those few whose energy is on my level or higher. They cause me zero pain. They actually feel good to be around. A few are even attractive. I don't totally understand what I'm experiencing but it certainly goes beyond emotions. Can anyone relate to this?

updated by @alledius: 01/12/17 11:03:42AM
Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
392 posts

Yes - I e.g. have some very nice massage clients, but they are still hard work to be around, and channel healing for. Sometimes their energies will affect me, even before our actual physical meet. I feel often it is what they are connected to too. E.g. clients from specific countries are almost guaranteed to have loads of heavy energy connected to them; profession or religious affiliation can make a difference too. Or I think to understand that my lower energy levels in the winter are not really due to myself anymore, but the lower energy levels of all those around me....

It used to be very bad - I'd get drained just spending an hour going down to the local supermarket. I ask for healing of everything that affects me negatively, and things are slowly on the up. They are definitely much better already than years ago.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book