What do you feel?

To post a reply, login or signup

Kim4
@kim4
last year
18 posts
Since I'm new to all this I thought you guys could tell me what traits you have that make you an empath? And what does being an empath mean to you? Good or bad?
updated by @kim4: 03/11/17 12:53:27PM
B
@b
last year
252 posts
For me being an empath answered a lot of questions of why I am. Some days I'll be going on with my day and all of a sudden I'm just so happy I can't stop smiling. Other days out of the blue I'll be sad. I have a positive deposition unless something goes south for me. Good or bad idk it just is. But knowing I'm a empath and that there is a reason I feel the way I do helps
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Hmmm, traits...clairsentience, Claircognizance I think I would say. They both play a big part of me being an Empath. I'm also somewhat an animal Empath. I have two very vivid experiences that happen recently that stands out. At Christmas time, I was in the toy section looking for a babydoll for my grand daughter and a lady I did not know walked up beside me dressed in work clothes. I felt her before she turned down the aisle to the point I was looking for whoever was feeling so sad and disgusted. As she walked closer to me and stopped to look at the dolls I knew she had money problems because of the feeling she was putting off I had to walk away. And the other is about a young lady that I am, I guess you would say, pin pals over email. I have never met her in person she found me on a forum and started messaging me . She deleted her account on the forum but continued to email me on my private account. She ask me what my New Years revelation was. Of course I said to loose 15 lbs and I ask her what hers was and she said to stop the mutilation. I had already felt pain an release from her words but when she came out and wrote it out and I read it it took my breath and I started shaking and pictures started flashing before my eyes of bleeding toes. I ask her do she cut her toes? She said no, between her toes so her parents can see it. It wasn't the thoughts of someone cutting them self that caused the dizziness I was having. It was the vision. I have had visions before but not like that one. Ok. I've wrote enough. So much pain in this world , so many people that needs help and to be told it will be ok, sad part of it I don't feel that it's going to be ok.
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

I kind of just found out. It's mostly been negative. I pick up all kinds of bad energy from around me and I think it's my own thoughts. I've always been a "hider" to escape these feelings. But I pick up negative energy from the internet too. I rarely pick up positive energy! I'm still working on this, obviously.

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

Answers of who I really am.

My whole life I've known myself to be different (weird, as my mother would call it). I've had visions, clairvoyance since I was young, physical ailments, and it was all suppressed by family (unknowing to them). Once I hit 30, these gifts heightened and totally shook up my world.

A couple months ago, the moment the word "empath" and its definition crossed my ears - I had no idea what it all meant - but, knew it was significant when it settled the "I'm weird" ball of confusion I've felt since I was young. Something I knew nothing about made complete sense tome. And am just now learning more.

Figuring out that I'm an empath saved my sanity. And that's a beautiful thing.

Kim4
@kim4
last year
18 posts
What do those first two mean rene? Pardon my ignorance on the subject
Kim4
@kim4
last year
18 posts
Haha I bet and also that's cool
Kim4
@kim4
last year
18 posts
It's like you are talking about me!! :o that's too weird!
Kim4
@kim4
last year
18 posts
I often thought it was odd how much I dislike people. like 90% of people I meet I dislike. Just something about them puts me I'll at ease. I wonder if it's the same things you pick up on? I can't stand all the petty dramas n lies and bitching that goes on amongst most people I try to distance myself I don t do 'girl drama'
ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

We all have so many connected stories, it's absolutely amazing. xoxo

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
http://www.intuitivejournal.com/what-is-claircognizance/. I hope this link works for you. It's easier for me to copy the link.If not google the four Clair's. I am also clairvoyant to a extent but my visions are random and I don't know who the people are in them. And by the way , there is no such thing as ignorance. Not on this forum anyway. P&L
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I, too, seemed to attack negativity. But if you think about it, the positive vibes run though us and doesn't stick and I think we get a feeling that everything is ok so we move on quicker but the negativity seems to stop and attaches itself to us which causes worry and uselessness. We have to get to the point of cutting the cords to the negative and moving on. It's hard sometimes though. Especially those feeling for a love one.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Yes it is
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
787 posts

Hi...I don't think there's any specific trait one needs to be empathic...except to be open minded to all the possibilites ....even the impossible may prove possible and no one may understand except you...or so it seems...lol...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book