Deep question.

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Have any of you, as you are advancing in your journey , have you notice of having knowledge of things you have no prior knowledge about. I have notice, while talking about spiritual things to people about things like spirituality, I tell them things I have never knew. I have never read. I just know and I include that into conversations that "I have no idea what I'm talking about". I just know. It's it possible to gain knowledge without seeking it? Maybe though meditating ? And what I say isn't bs, you can look it up and it's correct. I surprise myself. Lol. Where does this knowledge come from?
updated by @rene: 03/12/17 08:08:46AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

It may come through meditation, when you're asleep, etc.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Does this happen to you also?
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
When I was 18 I was shocked awake by the disgusting information that was being shown, how maggots were to be put on a wound to clean it up and then covered with certain kind of leaves. A few days later I mentioned it to the Veterinarian that I worked for and he told me they used to do that during war times. I then started to be more aware of my dreams and being taught different things. Lots of info can come through dreaming and also soul memory has records still accessible to us....~*~...
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

it can happen -

personally I am very careful though what wisdom I spread. If I have not thought about it first, analyzed if it makes sense in Light of eternal unconditional Love etc. I do not spread it. Been in cult years back, and do not want to become my guru, who would mix spiritual truths with half-truth, or lies, to manipulate and suppress his followers. And I have had 'crazy' intuitions, which seemed to make sense at first, but then did not stand up to my scrutiny.... I obviously hope that all you get is right though :)))

ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

Yes, I completely understand this. I'm there now. It's probably why I start every reply with "I'm still learning, but what I have found is ..." and then provide the information I know, deep inside, to be true. :)

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
obliviously my right brain is dominate ( easy to tell if you have ever read my post). I have only , what I would call, a basic education and a few collage classes in basic engineering, I am not an intellectual. But the words that come out is words I have never been able to say due to a childhood speech impairment. Everything that I say is factual and unbiased. I also keep scrambled numbers in my head. They drive me crazy. No patterns, example 10,15,9,8,7. A pattern of numbers may enter my mind early in the morning and I'm still saying them to myself at bedtime. Idk. Maybe a psychological problem. Lol. I am not good at math but I am with formulas. Go figure. I'll stop rambling on now. I just wondered if this happens to others. Friends have often ask "how do you know that " because I am usually the dumb blonde of my crowd that laughs all the time, trying not to be so serious. Ok. Thanks for your comments.
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
I have some morbid thoughts sometimes also but have always played it off as human curiosity. Unlike most on here , I do not remember my dreams unless waken by them and the ones I am awaken by I usually don't won't to remember them. I think that's why I'm addicted to meditstion.
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I think a number of things can be at play. There is much to understand about the realm of dreaming...big topic.
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I have very unusual things happen in dreaming,frustratingly difficult to understand. One evening I was shown a device and a mathematical formula that went with it. Now why in the heck would I dream this? About 2 weeks later I came across this formula, by accident, on the internet which explains negative ions and protons and their relationship and this relates to free energy, a field I am loosely involved with. I shared it with a few others, so maybe it is info that they will need in the future??I wouldn't dismiss the number patterns, you probably will understand in time.Maybe keep track, write it down and just let it go for now.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

Yes

I believe it's termed Pre-cognitive.

Best wishes

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
They are so Radom though. The go though my mind so much it starts to sound like a song in my head. It drives me crazy. I will start writting then down though
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok thanks.
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
It's been my experience if I continually get something, nonstop repeating, it is a message of some sort. For me, sometimes it will be one line in a song and if I pay attention, I can understand what is being transmitted. The right brain often doesn't use language and will find other ways, such as symbolically to try to inform.8 could mean ate.Eye could mean I.Etc.Just keep aware and you will figure out how your intuition tries to communicate with you. :)
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Ok. Thank you. A big thank you
Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
John, I know...right! Maybe I should of played them last night so I could of woke up a billionaire this morning. I did not have any of the numbers.! Oh well, that's the story of my life. If your a nine inch nails fan, how could you go wrong!I divorced my sons dad 20 years ago and I haven't missed him yet. He left and never looked back. He may be dead by now. I don't know or care.I raised my boys by my self and I me it and you will too. It's that void of someone being there at the end of the day that bothered me. It did get quite painful and lonely. It takes time to get use to being by yourself. But you will make it How can you go wrong being a nine once nail fan.The song that reminds me of him is "Tomorrow" by Silver Chair.
Alledius
@alledius
last year
18 posts

Looks like you have claircognizance aka "clear knowing". It's one of the four main "clair" abilities and is considered rather rare.

Rene''
@rene
last year
1,194 posts
Really. I thought most empaths had, to some degree, one or more of the gifts. Can or does meditations enhance the gifts more?
Alledius
@alledius
last year
18 posts

It's possible to have more than one. I have all four that are open to different degrees. Clairsentience is the strongest for me. I'm not sure if meditation can enhance the abilities, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book