Just wondering how many...

To post a reply, login or signup

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
786 posts
Hi...i'm just wondering how many of you had a weird emotional crying jag yesterday...mine hit in the afternoon...after lunch...it really didn't feel like mine. ..I also felt some kind of energy latch onto my chest...and seemed to be drawing negative energy and memories from that spot...it was quit painful too...after I posted about feeling someone crying...I felt the links dissolve...and it seemed like quite a few were there...and I felt better...but a tad drained...and I slept quite late today...so..was just wondering if anyone else had similar symptoms...and weird emotional states...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/11/17 07:10:51AM
Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Not yesterday but am today. Was picking up his frustration ect(husband) then I ended up picking a fight.. Now I can't stop crying. Feeling all over the place emotionally! X
ConfuciousFeels
@confuciousfeels
last year
35 posts

My entire weekend, but moreso Saturday and Sunday. I posted about it on here (somewhere lol).

I'm having a much better day today. Thing is, I'm not sure where mine came from. How do you know it "doesn't feel like yours"?

I figured mine was from too much recharge, but maybe it was from someone else? Because again, I really didn't have any reason to feel as low and down as I did.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
786 posts

Lol....I was watching a romantic comedy....and the movie was at a point where the couple were having large emotions...I was sitting there thinking...wow...they're REALLY getting into this...great acting if I can actually FEEL it coming from them...lol...but I also knew because I also felt an outside source connect to an area of my energy and body I know is a storage place for a lot of memories and pent up emotions...so...the emotions and thoughts came from me...but it felt like it was being accessed...drawn out...then it was gone....just ike that...and it passed...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book