Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
780 posts
Hi Miasophie,Welcome to the EC! There are a lot of resources here to help you. Also a lot of great people here with great advice to give to help you navigate the onslaught of emotions that come in. I would start by checking out the following link https://www.eliselebeau.com/empath-survival-programShine on....
Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Holy cow, you've got a whopping case! I'm a newbie empath too, and I'm finding Elise's exercises (on this website) helpful. I would recommend reading "Self-Care for the Self-Aware" by Dave Markowitz. And find yourself a psychic healer or a shaman, someone who "gets" empaths. As a newbie, I wish I could give you more advice, but that's a start.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
977 posts
Hi...I know what you mean...I too had that happening with my head...one thing helped me immediately..Smudging....but I also found something else going on that wasn't about being an empath...and that was finding natural gas and sewer gas leakages in my house....most people don't think this as being an important issue...but it can be a serious problem if there is a problem in your house...i've blocked up numerous places around the pipe joints...and around the furnace where my head was feeling disorientated....it's a difficult thing because not everyone makes the connection...or can smell it...my eyes glaze over and my lungs hurt when I encounter just a small amount of it..being exposed long term without knowing about it caused a lot of damage...so...what you can do is smell around the furnace...water tank... and the gas stand outside your house....I caulked around every joint to plug what i was smelling...there is so much pollution in the city just from that...and see if maybe you have an issue...I myself did all the work since no one believed..except one person who smelled it too...even the smallest amount can make my head go funny...I have all my gifts...I haven't lost any...but I feel more grounded and in control....

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book