Unsure

To post a reply, login or signup

Amanda3
@amanda3
last year
36 posts
I think I might be starting to cause electrical interference... Not sure? Can anybody give me some...input maybe? I was at the store and the loterry machine kept beeping and yesterday and today light bulbs blew?
updated by @amanda3: 01/12/17 12:15:51AM
Amanda3
@amanda3
last year
36 posts
I ground myself often and I did last night after it happened but once I thought about it a bit it all made sense...not that long ago I had my landlord check my writing in my house bc the light bulbs kept blowing and I also have terrible luck with cell phones...now that I know for sure what is going on hopefully being more grounded will help...it sure it crazy!
Visitor
@visitor
last year
303 posts

It could be! I can't wear battery-operated watches because I kill them. I do better with electronics that don't constantly touch me, but sometimes I notice weird things going on with my computer when I'm really stressed out, even if I'm not touching it. I also carry a lot of static electricity.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

you could always try to pray and ask for protection of electrical equipment (at least the stuff that you need!)...

Amanda3
@amanda3
last year
36 posts
I have a lot of static electricity too I am constantly shocking people sometimes I get shocked so bad you can literally see an arc :)
Amanda3
@amanda3
last year
36 posts
That is a great idea :)
Lastars
@lastars
last year
96 posts
I've had this a lot in my life and it was real bad when I was a teenager. Same as 'visitor' replied, couldn't wear watches, alarm clocks by my bed, etc would die after 1-2 days, always issues with static electricity. Have lots of trouble around cash registers and such. It really must be a thing, perhaps to do with ones electrical field. For me there is no doubt it is more then coincidence.
Amanda3
@amanda3
last year
36 posts
I truly never even realised it until yesterday but like I said it all makes sense now :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book