Rene''
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,195 posts
I'm that way also, most of the time these days. I dread for the phone ring or see a car coming up my driveway. I've always been this way to a point but I can adjust quickly to crowds My job was one where being able adapt to many different personalities constantly was crucial and everyone of them had different problems. As much as people cling to me, I would rather be alone. After 20 years working in this field I finally quiet and I'm surprised I don't miss it at all. I do not like people to cling to me. It's to much of a responabality because I fill I have to keep my end up also and I really just want everyone to leave me alone.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
968 posts
Yup...I get that way too...well...most days...lol..I used to worry I was odd...now I don't care...it's the way I am...
Evolving
Evolving
@evolving
2 years ago
46 posts

Hi, B!

Saying that you're "going through some stuff" leads me to believe that whatever it is may be something confusing and perhaps emotionally draining. When that happens, I can see the need to pull back, get introspective and be more involved in self-care and recovery.

Sounds normal. Especially if you are usually the "go-to guy" and maybe giving quite a bit to to others recently?

Take the time you need to ground yourself, get more focused, ponder the situation and rebuild your security and network. It pays to take care of you! You know in time you'll be busting out of these musings and come back full force.

Love and Light,

Evolving

Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
Add me to the list too. Little sunshine doesn't help matters either.
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
113 posts
Take me with you!
Evolving
Evolving
@evolving
2 years ago
46 posts

Hey, B!