Manipulating Negativity

To post a reply, login or signup

StringBean
@stringbean
2 years ago
8 posts

I am 42, but have only become aware of these "energy" aspects of myself in the past 2 years....during nursing school, and then in my first hospital nursing job that was inundated with lateral violence (seasoned nurses being very abusive to new nurses)...when I began to realized the real power I had.

I've been spending year after year trying to analyze myself, why I was so sensitive, strengthening myself, not being needy, etc.. I see around the internet, so many HSPs just talking about having to deal with so much negativity and hate, and I wanted to share what worked for me.

Consider this: Hate cannot exist without love. Even in the case of the most evil sociopath murderer who hates women, somewhere along the way his heart was broken, and his subsequent actions are there to avenge his broken heart. His heart is broken because it actually loved so much. When someone spews hate, if you are consciously aware of the broken heart behind it, you can feel the love, and not hate. After a time, it becomes second nature and you rarely ever feel the hate energy anymore.

One might argue that there is literal negative energy that can't be felt any different, but if that were so, how can I feel pain through watching a cartoon character be run over? A newspaper folded up with a tragic story didn't effect me at all until I read the article...that is not from a literal energy...part of this is our mind putting ideas into our head. In this aspect, we have the ability to also put the idea into our head that this negative energy originally spawned from love...

I cannot accurately describe the amazing connection with another human being that comes as a nurse, when your patient is so broken... hateful and crabby, and you sit down beside their bed, feel their love, and return it back to them...it was the very love that they were missing all that time, and then they are at ease...and at a rudimentary level, all I did was bask in their love as a coping mechanism to not feel their hatred.

Don't focus on all this negativity. Hearing you guys describe all the negativity energy is such a downer here, to the point where I almost didn't join. There is so much beauty to be found in this world... people have sooo much love... its heartbreaking, and we are the ones with the ability to help them fix it...it's just a natural side effect of fixing yourself! So go do it =)

updated by @stringbean: 02/03/17 11:14:44PM
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Many of us are newbies and don't know what we're doing. We're desperate for advice. And there is no positive without negative. I need to look hard at the negative, to determine where it's coming from - me or someone else? How do I dissipate it, block it, whatever? I come here to learn and help, not to be smiley and positive all the time, because I'm not.

I don't agree that all sociopaths have broken hearts. I think some people are born that way.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

Not wanting to be negative, just realistic.....

I agree with Visitor - I think that some sociopaths are actually born with their meanness! For such cases one has to step back even further....

I agree that behind all negativity is Love. Since everything is part of the Divine, and the Divine in it's eternal essence is Love - Love is in All. Only that 'down here' we can, or are allowed, to experience suffering. The way I understand it, suffering energies are artificial, temporary constructs (only that they can feel very real, and most have forgotten that they live in theater, which contains suffering experiences). I have had some experiences with e.g. a psychopathic cult guru, or narcissist exs. I am not all sure that they just had their hearts broken. I think they rather have very strong perpetrator energies. Their true divine love is very deeply buried. Trying to feel e.g. my guru's divine love, it was so well protected by his psycho energies, I got a literal zapping shock (a bit like an electrical shock), when I tried.... I do think that such beings can be 'healed' - but personally I rather help such from a distance (admittedly, as a nurse that is not always possible), it might take a very long time, and one should not be modest with regards to the amounts of spiritual helper one might require ( I would not try alone!!!)!! One obviously should not 'hate' anyone -however evil they are! But at times just not hating the really nasty ones, is quite the achievement; to actually 'feel' love for them, one might have to meditate many, many hours!

And now to the bit that is going to rub some the wrong way.... Since I believe that we all 'pre-choose' the sufferings we want to experience down here (they can be cancelled btw., one just has to ask fro it) - some divine beings have to incarnate as the bastards, so that those who want to be victims, can be! Perpetrators can only heal, if they actually want to, or if enough beings make it known, that they do not want to suffer anymore....

I do believe that once I leave this body, I will meet many of my tormentors again (humans, beings, energies etc.), they will be rehabilitated again though, and their true loving, divine selves. We might even be old friends, we will embrace and have a party of sorts.... As long as I am down here, I will keep my guards up as best as possible though. If one feels too sorry for some perpetrators, if they have e.g. strong psychopathic energies, they 'smell' it, and will try to exploit it (including causing me harm!). I do not wish to make anyone feel paranoid, I have just learned that that is part of love too! One has to be wise, and not unnecessarily open doors that allow confused beings to harm one.... (and again, in addition, I ask for tons of divine help, support and protections!)

Love and Light!

Rose3
@soralei
2 years ago
49 posts

Well I for one think you are a good nice and have a beautiful soul.It takes time to learn all the things you have picked up on so quickly.And yes some people are just that hurtful and mean.I think it may have to do with past lives.

Some people just don't like manipulating hate or any emotion in general.It' something kind of technical and you have to get used to it and if you don't feel just right when you do it it's kind of this negative feeling that washes over you when you try to change the emotions.If you do it right it's like a ray of golden positivity.

StringBean
@stringbean
last year
8 posts

One of the main differences between the formal definitions of a psychopath and a sociopath is that the tendencies of a psychopath are inherent, and the tendencies of a sociopath are believed to have come from environment/nurturing (or lack thereof).

Maybe you guys are thinking of a psychopath?

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
last year
373 posts

Yes maybe - I am no psychiatrist, but I think I have channeled healing to all psychopath, sociopath, and narcissists. I meant the above as a call to caution/ awareness when trying to give healing to such. Such energies can be very strong! I make sure I have plenty of Divine back-up, when channeling healing energies for such. And even with all that back-up, I can get hit by nasty energetic 'back-lash'. I.e. it potentially is not for the faint hearted, and if one is not aware, one might start thinking something is seriously wrong with oneself...

Or I also had bad back-lash when channeling healing for a friend with cancer. She was a nice woman, but her cancer energies were rather psychotic.... But then, what has to be done, has to be done. Cannot stop helping because of it :)))

Reckless
@reckless
last year
117 posts
Any person is capable of becoming a lunatic at any moment. Any person is capable of showing love when they feel loved.

A lot of people these days are almost unapproachable and seem highly dangerous, be it word of mouth or based on looks. You cannot judge them based off a bad moment you witnessed. I have seen every type of person become a traitor and I have seen just as many show love and loyalty to others.

What I am saying is that how you treat a person goes a long way. I am constantly mistreated at times, but I would not do it to a stranger that knows nothing of me. It would seem cowardly to direct it towards the wrong person.

Other times, mostly when I'm out dressed well, I get treated really well by people that hardly know anything about me. They show respect since they see I have no problem showing it. I make people feel more than they are worth, on purpose, and I enjoy it. So many people look down in shame for doing what they do to take care of themselves but I say good job and don't give up.

Even though I can hang with people that make tons of cash, I still am the only one that would call the janitor sir and not care what the rest think of me. In my eyes we are all equal. Some of us only had a better head start than the rest. Others went down a dark path and they are not examples, they are struggling to live. Some can't have a second chance in life based on the rules. They will never harm you if you treat them as a person. Just be honest and they will appreciate it more than anything.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book