People's emotions and their cooking? Have you guys encountered this before?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

I was out earlier to a different burger stall to buy a burger (there are few burger stalls around where I stay) and I'm not sure if I saw or I felt the person's very negative (unhappy) energy/emotion.

I paid and I got the burger, but it felt like the burger that he cooked also carried his emotion.

I didn't wanna consume such negative emotion, so I threw the burger away.

To me, maybe it's a waste of money but it's better than taking in negative energy.

Have you guys encountered anything like this before?

updated by @yaji: 01/10/17 05:31:58PM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
A few times. First time I was too stubborn then after that I learned to not order from them. Just stay hungry and move to the next point.
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Yeah, I went to the other burger stall after that.

Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Yes! Absolutely. I don't always notice it. My sister is a wonderful cook and loves cooking, so her meals are always delicious and leave a good feeling. But I have noticed that once in a while, my mood will change suddenly after I've eaten. If you've ever seen "Like Water for Chocolate", it addresses that very phenomenon.

I don't like cooking, and I've noticed that my cooking tastes boring and disappointing, no matter what kind of ingredients I use.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

The emotions were from the person, because after that I went to another burger stall and I didn't feel those emotions from the person there.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book