Thought forms

To post a reply, login or signup

Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
96 posts
Curious as to how many people feel thought forms that are left behind by people?I will give an example just to clarify.This past summer a service man came to fix the A/C. I had met Steve before, years ago, and knew he wasn't partial to me. After he had left I had gone downstairs and walked the route he had used journeying to the backyard. He couldn't understand why people would be lazy and let things deteriorate and weeds, etc get so out of hand. (I rent a small acreage and have actually been fixing the place up lots, but that is one area that I hadn't attended to)As I walked where he had had the thought, in the exact location, it flooded into me with his disgust for me and his total thought process.This happens quite a bit for me....~*~...
updated by @lastars: 03/13/17 07:24:55AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Lol...that happens to me ALL the time...I try not to listen...but how can you not?...i've actually done that to myself...I was mowing the lawn...not really thinking anything...turned around to mow the other direction...and encountered my own thoughts...just floating around me and above as I walked...was really weird...but it was my energy..and my memories...thoughts that I wasn't actively thinking at that time...lol..kinda freaked me out...I find that I pick up the thoughts from the back more than the front...when I sit behind people I get much more...not so much from the front... once a person passes by it's like we leave a trail...
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
96 posts
I agree. I notice animals really sense this too. For me it is difficult to have people come over that aren't 100% comfortable to me because after they leave and I walk thru my home I pick up on all kinds of things. Everything is energy.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Took me a long time to clear this house from all the energy left behind by former tenants...and there were a lot...the person who did renos left behind his energy...I tore out the floor because the laminate was smelling of urine...and everytime a board would come off...puffs of energy would rise up letting me know who did such a lousy job...lol...writing on the walls...had to cover them up or erase everything...felt vibrations from that...people have no clue how much energy they leave behind...I never knew how much energy I leave behind...or how much energy from other people get lodged in my own energy and I bring it all home...I don't have people over either...lol..I want to...but don't for many different reasons...all about energy and hearing...lol..my one friend when he visits isn't allowed to stay long..lol..i'm not the one who pushes him out the door tho...lol...but after he leaves I hear what he's left behind...so I don't ask him over very often...lol
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
96 posts
It's a big topic, not sure if it is in alignment with this group to discuss this?? Commonly burning sweet grass (attracts good energy) or sage (repels bad energy) or cedar (does both). Important to get yourself cleansed because as long as you have fragments within your aura, it will keep attracting that energy. People rarely have any idea the interplay of energy and what goes on out there.Likewise, if you know someone with clean/pure power energy, their presences can dispel harmful energy. Kinda an osmosis thing....~*~...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Or your house has dark energy and affected both of you negatively...you'd better learn how to smudge...and do your house top to bottom...
Evolving
@evolving
2 years ago
46 posts

I've never really thought about this before. I know that I pick up on others emotions...and, I think at times that I may pick up on their general thoughts, or receive insights into their thoughts? Not sure how to describe it.

When this has occurred, I think it usually happens because of theirstrong emotions. And, I am in the vicinity of them. I'm not sure that I have "walked into them" after they have left a location.

If I'm interpreting you correctly, what is occurring for you is specific to an individual who leaves an imprint of their emotions behind in a specific location?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Morning. .each of us is made of energy...we've developed over time this immense energy system that exists and surrounds us...everytime we occupy a space...we leave energy behind...then there are those of us who can read the energy...are able to hear and listen to what's actually in that energy that someone left behind...there are many types and layers of energy......I can feel peoples' auras that surround them....energy around my house...I can feel spirit energy...and I can hear....if you came to visit and you were here for a time...i'd be fighting not to listen to your energy ... after you left my brain would adjust and i'd be able to hear what's in the energy you left behind...when I enter a home that has been occupied by many people and hasn't been cleansed...the house sounds noisy...and the energy feels dirty...layers of left over energy...memories...and emotions..just sit there...so when I move i'll have to clear the new place of all that build up...or i'll be stuck listening to the echos...at one time I thought all the things I was hearing belonged to me...and I thought I was sick from all that...mental illness...lol...but it's not so...once I realized what my problem was..and started learning how to work with it...I'm able to live a relatively normal life...lol...it gets noisy....there's much more to this than I ever thought...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Hi Cbxjohn...Did the spirit in you bedroom leave?...
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
96 posts
Yes, that is correct Evolving. It is more then a feeling, I will receive their 'thought package', exactly what their mind was telling them. Sometimes I will also see the circumstances of their Life and how they came to that view also.Sometimes it will just be a thought that someone has as they look at a painting hanging on the wall as they walk past. Imprint is a good way to describe it....~*~...
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
96 posts
I agree Karen.
Evolving
@evolving
2 years ago
46 posts

Wow! That's amazing! It reminds me more of psychic abilities than Empathic abilities...

The closest that I've ever come to that is with a little bit of psychometry...but, I haven't practiced that in years.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
It happens to me also, all the time.
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
96 posts
I think all of it goes hand in hand.I can't say where one ability begins or ends.If one releases the unnecessary 'stuff' and ego stuff, many new possibilities fill that void. It does seem to be a double edged sword because our society is so wonky and living amongst it can be brutal for someone aware.Having a good support system is a HUGE Blessing!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book