Wishing everyone Happy Holidays :)

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and I hope everyone enjoys the full moon tonight :)

sending lots of love.

Love and Light xx

updated by @daydra: 02/05/17 10:45:59PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
Same to you Daydra! Was the sky any clearer for you last night?I didn't see much of the moon and didn't have my glasses on when I did step out to see it, so the moon was blurry and it appeared foggy. But I saw it and it was beautiful and eerie to me, and I saw an arc of light just below it, like a rainbow :)
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you Sandie :) xx

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you Lotus :) well actually when I got up at around 3am I saw a bright light shining in through my window and it was the moon lol big full and bright :) I also went out for a walk along a trail close by my house saturday afternoon to get some of the good energy from the moon it was lovely. I believe we are suppose to have this energy until January 1st according to a blog I watched so that's lovely :)

That was a beautiful sight you saw. I was talking to Cheshire Cat a member on here and she said when she saw it, it looked like there was a halo was around it :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you journey :) same to you xx

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you Magicalme :) same to you xx

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
Interesting...I wonder what the halo/arc of light was from??I went for a trail walk that afternoon too :) I also recently woke up around 3 am though I forgot which day it was. It was a night I went to bed earlier than usual. I did wake up at 9:11 yesterday morning and was a little concerned...contacted a few people I'm close to but nothing happened that I know of.Glad you enjoyed the moon. I always do. I'm sensitive to nature and the cosmos, so I feel like the ocean a lot with the way the moon and other things affect me. Feel so connected :)Peace and love~
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
By the way, You Ascending will be having a phone conference call and webcast on January 1st. I'm hoping to attend. The last one...on the winter solstice...was good.Oh, and January 1st is my birthday :D
Daydra
@daydra
last year
172 posts

I'm wondering the same thing as well. I've woken around those times recently as well. I've also seen 9:11 a few times. I don't know if you know the meaning of the numbers but this site has all the information on numbers I use it when I see certain numbers. I know my angels are trying to tell me something :)http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ca/p/index-numbers.html. Hope it helps you :)

Love and Light xx

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book