Lost abilities

To post a reply, login or signup

Dave2
@dave2
2 years ago
4 posts
My journey started at 9 years old with dreams that came true to the smallest detail 10 days later. This developed over time into empathic abilities which caused a fear of crowds. I found that I was drawn to people like myself and being around them strengthened my abilities. But friends come and go, and for the past few years I have been alone. The side affect of this isolation is my abilities have weakened to the point of almost non-existence. I have a family, but as much as I love them, they are not like me and I feel hopelessly alone all the time. My hope is that maybe talking to people on this site will help bring my abilities back and give me the connection I crave.
updated by @dave2: 01/11/17 11:55:30PM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Hey Dave we have a good amount in common and recently I regained my abilities, like a few hours ago.Two questions. Are you sure you are not under attack from a psychic? This is what drained my abilities. Are you lacking some confidence? Turns out believing and keeping a strong mind to focus on whatever helps keep your abilities strong.Do not send bad energy back and forth if a psychic did attack you. In the end that energy will outgrow the last person and nearly destroy them.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts
Hi...just a note...you can't really loose abilities...but energy can be blocked...clearing out your Chakras..making sure they're spinning properly...clear your aura...doing a complete cleansing of all energy fields...i'm always amazed what and where I find blockages...lol...
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
96 posts
Being safe, not judged and accepted always brings out the best in all of us :)Perhaps it is an innate self protection mechanism. I hope you find comfort & acceptance here!...~*~....
Dave2
@dave2
2 years ago
4 posts
Karen. .. I wish I knew how to do any of what you said. Lol. I was brought up in a strict Christian household where even the thought of such abilities as what I used to have are "a tool of the devil". Help. I want to be me again.
Dave2
@dave2
2 years ago
4 posts
RecklessOne of the persons who used to be my friend that made me feel stonger did say he could stop all my abilities but i always thought that to be B.S. a year ago my gf found my tarot cards and asked me to read her. I know im not supposed to but I buried my personal feelings and read her. The results were scary accurate. So I know my abilities are within, just not a part of me like before. Also, I haven't spoke to that "friend" for some time and my abilities slowly tapered off long after I split from him
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts

Lol...I'm a non practicing Roman Catholic....but even while being a practicing catholic I never for one minute belived that I was evil...or a tool for the devil...I've always thought those threats were a way to control people...to keep people afraid.....these abilities , however CAN be used for bad things.....a person has that choice...and a lot of people have chosen that path...I've had run ins with a few...you don't have to give up your faith to accept who you are as an empath...religion has nothing really to do with being empathic and having abilities...it's what you choose to do with tham that makes you good or evil...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book