Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
123 posts
Hey Dave we have a good amount in common and recently I regained my abilities, like a few hours ago.Two questions. Are you sure you are not under attack from a psychic? This is what drained my abilities. Are you lacking some confidence? Turns out believing and keeping a strong mind to focus on whatever helps keep your abilities strong.Do not send bad energy back and forth if a psychic did attack you. In the end that energy will outgrow the last person and nearly destroy them.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
968 posts
Hi...just a note...you can't really loose abilities...but energy can be blocked...clearing out your Chakras..making sure they're spinning properly...clear your aura...doing a complete cleansing of all energy fields...i'm always amazed what and where I find blockages...lol...
Lastars
Lastars
@lastars
3 years ago
113 posts
Being safe, not judged and accepted always brings out the best in all of us :)Perhaps it is an innate self protection mechanism. I hope you find comfort & acceptance here!...~*~....
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
968 posts

Lol...I'm a non practicing Roman Catholic....but even while being a practicing catholic I never for one minute belived that I was evil...or a tool for the devil...I've always thought those threats were a way to control people...to keep people afraid.....these abilities , however CAN be used for bad things.....a person has that choice...and a lot of people have chosen that path...I've had run ins with a few...you don't have to give up your faith to accept who you are as an empath...religion has nothing really to do with being empathic and having abilities...it's what you choose to do with tham that makes you good or evil...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book