Have you guys use your gift as an Empath/Telepath to reach/call out to someone before? How? Did it work?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

I have tried before to reach out to someone and it worked before, but it's hard to concentrate especially when personal emotions get in the way...if that person is someone I like.

It's like I could feel the other person but my personal emotion towards that person interferes/clouds/confuses me.

That makes me to not even sure of things.

updated by @yaji: 01/12/17 11:30:03PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

Hi Yaji,

My advice is to not force it - don't force anything, actually :) Just let it happen, and if it doesn't, it will later if it's meant to :)

Gifts are gifts, not things acquired. They just happen. We don't all have the same abilities or skill levels at this time.

Force is not something that produces positive results. Just go with the flow and let things happen :) And they will...just not when you want them to ;)

Love and light~

Lotusfly

Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
97 posts
Yaji, what do you mean by...reach/call out?
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes, I would like to be more clear on that also. How are you calling out to them if I may ask ? By thoughts?
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

By emotions which means by sending the emotion that I wanted to talk or communicate to the person.

Sometimes also by thoughts.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

By emotions which means by sending the emotion that I wanted to talk or communicate to the person.

Sometimes also by thoughts.

Anthony
@anthony
2 years ago
4 posts
Sure, I can name people out loud and they will call within the week. "I was just thinking of you" I always say.
Lastars
@lastars
2 years ago
97 posts
I generally don't do that, but I'm know to respond with a ph call or email when the person is thinking of me....~*~....
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
When I try to do that i really don't know if that person received it unless they do call or can spiritually speak back. I have, while at work and bored, would set and stare at the back of a persons head and think turn and look, turn and look and most time they do but not sure if it's because they felt my energy or they just felt like turning around but I have turned and to look to see who's staring at me and find someone staring at me.I'm not sure about what kind of emotion your referring to but we cannot tell because they may fell you and is either shy to your emotion or is rejecting your emotion.It don't see why they wouldn't receive it because of us being able to look at some one and , in my case, can tell just about what they are feeling , so I don't know why they wouldn't receive it. I guess it depends on the person your thinking aboutBut, don't loose You ambition because you didn't get a response , it's real.On kind of a different note, my 2 year old granddaughter that lives with me looked up at me today and said Mama? I said no baby, mama isn't here then I heard the back door open and her mother comes walking in, out of the pouring rain She had no way of knowing her mother was about to walk in the house , I did not know she was here, or knew she was coming , we hadn't seen her in two weeks so don't think it's not real, , and don't forget your real also.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Me too. Lol. Sometimes when the phone rings I know who it is without looking at my phone.
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
2 years ago
794 posts

No, but I want to learn this. I also would like to sharpen my skills to be able to feel for someone. Do you know how useful that would be? If I want to walk into an abandoned building for instance, use my empathy to feel another presence. That seems to not be that far from what I can do now, precognitive "thoughts" I have that tell me I am about to hear from someone and it's right every time.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts

That's a pretty powerful story about your granddaughter. I read that all children are empaths, but most unlearn it over the years, through trying to survive in life...

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book