Healing Needed

To post a reply, login or signup

magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Hello,I have a huge favor to ask everyone. My sister, Lisa, has been sick and she has a really bad back with sciatic nerve problems. She has been having a hard time dealing with a bad cough, with her asthma and it is causing her sciatic lots of pain. If anyone can send her some good healing energy, it would be much appreciated. I have done what I can and am asking the community for some assistance.Apologies if I am posting this in the wrong forum.Thank you so very much for anything anyone can do.Kristine
updated by @magicalme3: 01/31/17 10:32:57PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

Love and Light!!! Sending some good vibes her way.

The Healing Trust has a free distant healing list too, might be worth a check!

http://www.thehealingtrust.org.uk/distant-healing

magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Thank you very much!I will look into the Healing Trust. Thanks again.I've been able to help her in the past, but I think I needed some help this time to get her past this. Thanks again!
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Chuck,Thank you so very much!! Lots of love back to you and happy holidays !
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Thanks again for helping yesterday. My sister was able to walk a bit easier than the last few days. There is still more work i need to do. Thank you again for helping ! So very appreciated.
magicalme3
@magicalme3
2 years ago
32 posts
Thank you so much.I have been sick myself and had a constant migraine since Tuesday, so I think I'm a little "off" my game. lolAppreciate it so much, thank you again !

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book