New members

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I have notice a lot of new members especially since I reset my notification differently. I remember when I was brand new here , not so long ago and afraid of speaking up and asking questions. But now Im on here more than I am Facebook. The comfort of strangers that are like me is wonderful. I have had no "bad " experiences at all here. Almost everyone's story is close to the same. But then again, different. I have been a wallflower for so long when it comes to my spirituality Thank you for beening so nice ..
updated by @rene: 01/14/17 06:04:41AM
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
85 posts
I feel the same way :) xx
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
My favorite place to go on the net too ;) We are all kindred spirits, it is nice to have a place where we can let our "freak flags" fly (lol, I'm showing my age) and not have to worry about someone judging us. To Elise.....a huge thank you for creating this site for us :)Shine on...
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
2 years ago
410 posts
Aww, thanks for sharing this, Rene' :) It's always great to hear positive thoughts. Thank YOU for being so nice! I notice your presence on this website...you are not as much of a wallflower as you may think ;)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book