Snake Eyes?

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

I was talking to someone before and then I noticed one of their pupils became slit like a cat or snake, and that was not the first time. This happens and then things just return to normal after in terms of their eyes and I've even seen their eyes just dilate and become very circular like how regular peoples eyes are when they are excited. In terms of personality the person is very emotional and usually has like bags around the eyes that seem like they are from stress. Whenever I help them they are very thankful for my help and they are at times awkward but that is because they are so emotionally receptive and I can tell they read me very easily. I don't know if this person became so mentally stressed they got possessed or something and that is why there are snake eyes but I hope not. Basically I would like some insight on this I have read a bit about it randomly that people who get snake eyes have alien DNA or whatever or are demons or its just a simple eye disorder (though it would be weird for an eye disorder to mitigate consistently and then become apparent randomly).

I have heard there is such a thing as karma attracting things for a reason and other things like synchronity and this is a lot like when someone I knew was possessed and I asked for help before and Karen helped me a lot (thank you again for the help). I am not sure if people can do a reading and I haven't had one done but is it possible that it is my fault these weird things have been happening? And also it wasn't just some weird angle of light that caused the slit on the pupil I know what I saw and I wasn't super hungry or malnourished. This sort of post seems very unscientific but eh there is more than meets the 'eye'. (haha get it cuz its about snake eyes... lol :p)

updated by @laog: 01/29/17 07:44:29AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Hi...I think your seeing a frequency....kinda like your brain is flipping up to a certain one...my brain picks it up as an auditory...I don't know if half the things I hear actually belong to a human spirit...lol...I know in the dream state...meditation states our brain touches areas that we don't normally do while awake...and we do it purposely....and sometimes our brain does it while awake spontaneously. ...I don't think I would consider everything your seeing as evil...it actually sounds kinda cool...lol...not everyone with weird eyes are bad...lol...I mean...people with albino eyes are not evil...although at one time they were considered evil...I think we got over that...lol...anyway...your welcome...I had help though...and they say your welcome too...lol..
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

:O yea she does not seem evil and I have recently done some breathing technique that helps me stay calm a lot lately maybe it is like you say and I am just slipping into some state of consciousness spontaneously. And yea it does look kinda cool haha gives her a sharp look its kinda sexy loll just wanted to make sure I wasn't being careless and getting into trouble like usual. Thank you for the insight.

Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

I have seen people with elongated pupils, and did some research to find out what causes it. From Wikipedia:

"Tadpole pupil, also known as episodic segmental iris mydriasis, is an ocular condition where the muscles of the iris begin to spasm causing the elongation, or lengthening, of parts of the iris."

It's apparently an involuntary spasm. I think it's just another weird condition that people are born with sometimes. But something atavistic inside of us is terrified of snakes and reptiles. I doubt that there's anything wrong with this lady.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book