Synchronic dreams

To post a reply, login or signup

Shioko
@shioko
2 years ago
2 posts

Hello, everyone

First of all, I would like to thank you for having given me the opportunity to be part of this lovely community.

I would like to ask you if you have ever had synchronic dreams. By that term, 'synchronic dream", I want to mean a dream in which information coming from another person appears somehow as the person is feeling it in that moment.

The way I have arrived to explain them is that "strong" emotions of people I am connected with, somehow, are filtered in my dreams, as if I received that information and it is translated or it appears in a dream. They are not premonitory dreams, nor "reality-accurate" dreams, they are dreams in which other people's emotions appear. Sometimes we are scared about something (and that is the emotion and the reality that appears in my dream) but it doesn't mean the reality we fear is actually dangerous.

To give you an example, I dreamt a friend's girlfriend was pregnant, and I told him, but she finally wasn't, it was his fear what was reflected in my dream (I haddn't seen that friend for years, I didn't know anything about his love life when I had that dream).

In my opinion it is all about emotions. I explain it saying that emotions are like explosions, and I receive them, my antenna does, during the night time when I am sleeping.

I have always tried to explain why this happens to me. When I learnt about the concept of 'empath', everything started to make more sense.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know about similar experiences or about your opinion with regard to this.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Shioko x

updated by @shioko: 02/05/17 11:13:47PM
Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

I have had the same dreamson the same night, with thefeelingsbeingsame (during and after).For me it validates the connection I have with certain people.It really does not suprise me when it happens, though itis as if time stops for a second and everything freezes when acknowledged.Similar to having deja vuwith a very pronounced momentas if I ambeing hit with a spiritual stick.. as it were.When you start to see the patterns and understand that connection it can beoverwhelming.

The most recent "dream" thatstruck me was one that was a bit darker and unsettling. Ihad the same dream with a familymember the next day and we both had a sickened feeling.The worst part is that the dream was about another familymember who had passed. What was lingering around was takingthe form of who we knew, and it was not him. I have to say that one has been hard to shake off. When I realizedshe had the same dreamand shared the same physicalsick feeling... I realized that my connections were getting stronger (This was just before I joined the EC). I would also add that this was a lucid dream.

Do you have lucid dreams often? I would say that I can usually wake myself up from dreams andmessages seem tobe clearerto me.After some time it is easier to receive messages and instruction when I am awake.

Shioko
@shioko
2 years ago
2 posts

Hello, Dice

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I have never had (as far as I reckon) lucid dreams, nor i have had any experience like yours.

I can relate to what you say about feeling it is clearly a differnt dream, like it feels it has a different depth to it. For a while, when I was younger, in all my "strange" dreams there was water, like the scene was flooded and people's feet were under a few inches of water.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book