Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
392 posts

sounds like you are doing well....

For me meditation is about getting connected to the Divine (or feeling that connection more). I just ask the good divine forces to connect to me. Including divine Earth energies (through the heels), and divine energies on all relevant levels through the chakras, Hara, Kundalini and Soul Star. Being connected seems to help me be in my own divine core, helps me cleanse of negative or stale energies (and whatever is cleansed out, being taken care of/ recycled in a safe manner), understand things etc. Well, I ask the Divine energies for perfect help for perfect healings, cleansings, protections, recharges, and energy system optimizations; and then trust that the energies know what they are doing where, when etc.

Love and Light!

Evolving
Evolving
@evolving
3 years ago
46 posts

Hi, Umar!

I just started a meditation practice about 2 weeks ago. I was inspired to do so after listening to an Abraham Hicks lecture. Over the years, I'd always hesitated to start a practice, because I have trouble sitting still, and quieting my mind.

What helped me along the way, was joining a Spiritualist church years ago. I participated in a development circle, and learned the importance of grounding myself. Since then, I've listened to many audio recordings of how to ground yourself, center yourself, etc. This is an important step so that one can connect to the Divine, and your spirit guides. It helped to have the encouragement of others in the group, to listen to them talk about what they experienced and how more enlightened they felt afterwards. I continue to use grounding as my initiation to prayer. I've since moved and miss the group very much.

So, here is what I've recently started doing: after waking up in the morning, I immediately write in my journal. Then, I will sit crossed legged on my bed, close my eyes, ground myself and then just try to empty my mind. The journaling ahead of time helps me to de-clutter my thoughts. I've been told that "prayer is talking, and meditation is listening." And so, I just listen. And breathe. And take in the sounds around me. What I've noticed thus far, is that random thoughts appear - that usually bring a smile to my face - and then, I let it go and breathe again. This usually lasts 15-20 minutes. Then, I'll get up to start my day.

Today was the first day, where I think I received a one word message while meditating. It's very nice to know that someone on the other side took the time to whisper in my ear! I look forward to my sessions, knowing that I begin each day with peacefulness, calmness and centeredness.

Namaste', my friends!

Evolving
Evolving
@evolving
3 years ago
46 posts

Umar,

Glad to know that I could share something that has meaning for you!

I had never heard of a Spiritualist church, either. I stumbled upon it, after I became interested in learning more about psychics. The cause of wanting to learn more about psychics came, after I met a "white witch" at work. (I worked in a hospital at the time.) This woman was kind enough to divulge her "secret" with me, and share some insights that she had observed about me and my coworkers.

She said that I was a "healer". That is such an old and generic term, it really did not make sense to me. But, it made me curious, and so I had to learn more about what this meant. She told me that I was working with a lot of "energy vampires" and that this was draining me. She suggested that I find ways to ground myself. This process was like me learning a foreign language. It has taken me years to get here, with much reading and study. But, without knowing it, she set me upon a path that has brought me more peace and understanding and enlightenment than I ever knew possible.

If you are interested in learning about the Spiritualist church, I suggest that you begin here:

https://www.nsac.org/definitions.php

The churches are scattered, and many people who belong to them drive some distance to attend the services. It is lovely to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance in a community. While I met some beautiful souls at the church, I also met some ego-driven people at church, too. I learned to steer clear of them, and instead focused on enjoying all of the camaraderie we shared.

Best wishes on your search, Umar!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book