Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
123 posts
I can relate to this. I've had a few immature bosses and supervisors. Mostly jealous vibes. When they're mean and all over my back, I just get the job done. They can approach me as many times possible but they won't be able to say much.Keep your emotions out of work. This is very important. Don't take anything personal and never date/flirt. Remember these people have to do their job or they have a chance of losing it to their boss. Don't out work others too often. It will make them believe you think am you are better, although you're trying to keep your job.I couldn't get a promotion. I was always isolated and my work was piled each time. The days where I could not finish I had to hear crap for a good 10 minutes to an entire week sometimes. I ended up quitting in the worst way. But I had no option. They would not promote and based off how I was treated, I knew this. I can say it is good that I quit. I guess it was the struggle that made me try so hard but it was well worth it. Imagine increasing your wages by 3-4x, but it took 2 years til I finally found my way.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
977 posts
Hi...remember your an empath...so your absorbing everyone else's emotions too....I wouldn't be able to work in an office because I need to be able to smudge...and most offices won't allow that....there are ways to keep that down I know...without smudging. ...i'm so sensitive to the energies swirling around that I probably wouldn't get any work done..lol...i'd be listening....you also bring these energies home with you...so taking a shower after work..smudging yourself...anything that can clean out the added energy is good....another method I use is severing links to my Co workers...almost everyday...that way I can relax more...knowing your own emotions...how your feeling...is good...dealing with your won outstanding traumas and pent up stuff would also help you...lighten your own load so you can easily deal with anything thrown your way...there are different ways of doing all that so it's up to you to find what fits you...lots of people have been where you are today...your peronqlity really has nothing to do with being an empath..so don't be so hard on yourself...your perfectly fine in that department.. lol

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book