Testing how different feelings feel in the heart chakra

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I've just been reading this articlehttp://www.puramaryam.de/trueheart.htmlIt gives instruction on really feeling different emotions with the heart chakra and learning to identifyI'm going to try it out tonight after my little one goes to bed.My Reiki practitioner told me on Wednesday that my heart chakra is wide open and to remember I'm in control of how open to have it. I wasn't surprised as I've been extremely emotional.. Having forgiveness dreams, contemplating gifts I've received from important people to me through adversity and a really strong urge to get involved in a local homeless project.My whole heart area does indeed feel very open/skips/bursts of love/compassion etc.However I do still struggle with recognising when an emotion isn't mine...I think I'm getting better but thought this might really help!I have read many Empaths feel other people's stuff in the gut solar plexus or sacral... Maybe I feel it in the heart??I'm really hoping this excersise helps.If anyone else fancies checking it out.. Even just to read, let me know what you think :)BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 01/11/17 11:48:16AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Oooh, I feel nearly everything in the heart as well, along with other chakras when necessary. Thank you for the link provided :D Definitely going to check it out

I will comment more on this once reading the link xx

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Great I'll look forward to your response :)I tried it out and definitely felt different sensations..it's something I'll continue to practice.It's bedtime for me..so off to meditate then sleep.Can't wait to see what you think :)BlessingsGem x
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

been doing healing work for 10+years (meditation for 20+) and still would not put my hand in the fire fro any intuition I get. In my experience every energy has self-awareness to a certain degree, and some can be nasty little critters, that will do anything to deceive me, weaken me or resist in other ways. I have not found any technique yet that is 100% fool proof (just ask for the lotto number, and you'll see - lol). I use my feelings/ intuitions more along the line of probability - e.g. if I get a bad feeling about someone, I get more cautious, as it could be because he/ she has a shady character. I also had clients with negative energies though, who were overly religious, and feeling guilty for all sorts of things, that one (in my opinion) does not have to feel guilty about... I also had experiences with evil people, who did not feel evil at all initially... Emotions/ intuitions will always be subjective, and open to interpretation. Sure praying for truth and understanding is great and beneficial, but again, I would not gamble my house away on a hunch. (NB. been to quite a few psychics too, and never had a reading that was 100% accurate, even about past things. Strangely enough, no psychic ever introduced their services as less than 100% accurate though....)

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
I agree, so much is open to individual interpretation. When I followed the initial exercise in the link I did feel an expansion feeling and when I contemplated the feeling of envy I felt contraction and also a heavy feeling towards the lower end of the heart chakra. I found it useful in differentiating between the feelings on a deeper level.I feel I need to pay attention to those feelings in the chakra that can get lost in the melee of daily life so I can hone my intuition.I've come across many narcissistic types and one evil but I was 12 and didn't understand any of these spiritual matters then. I do remember how that person made me feel though and I've had that same feeling reading/watching news ectBlessings x

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book