Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts

Oooh, I feel nearly everything in the heart as well, along with other chakras when necessary. Thank you for the link provided :D Definitely going to check it out

I will comment more on this once reading the link xx

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
392 posts

been doing healing work for 10+years (meditation for 20+) and still would not put my hand in the fire fro any intuition I get. In my experience every energy has self-awareness to a certain degree, and some can be nasty little critters, that will do anything to deceive me, weaken me or resist in other ways. I have not found any technique yet that is 100% fool proof (just ask for the lotto number, and you'll see - lol). I use my feelings/ intuitions more along the line of probability - e.g. if I get a bad feeling about someone, I get more cautious, as it could be because he/ she has a shady character. I also had clients with negative energies though, who were overly religious, and feeling guilty for all sorts of things, that one (in my opinion) does not have to feel guilty about... I also had experiences with evil people, who did not feel evil at all initially... Emotions/ intuitions will always be subjective, and open to interpretation. Sure praying for truth and understanding is great and beneficial, but again, I would not gamble my house away on a hunch. (NB. been to quite a few psychics too, and never had a reading that was 100% accurate, even about past things. Strangely enough, no psychic ever introduced their services as less than 100% accurate though....)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book