Any UK Groups or people from the UK?

To post a reply, login or signup

LindseyAnn
@lindseyann
2 years ago
15 posts

Hi I am new to this community and am English, but live in Texas at the moment, but am interested to know if there are any groups from the UK. I have searched the discussions and there was one group but the discussions are years old and I cannot find the group anymore.

updated by @lindseyann: 01/22/17 07:14:46AM
Bookworm
@bookworm
2 years ago
85 posts
Hi LindseyAnn, I am in the UK - nice to virtually meet you :)
LindseyAnn
@lindseyann
2 years ago
15 posts

Hi, where are you in the UK? I am from Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire. I live in Texas at the moment and have for many years, with visits back to the UK now and again.

2 years ago
159 posts

Not in any group but, Hi to you both I am in North West Kent :)

LindseyAnn
@lindseyann
2 years ago
15 posts

Hi, please to meet you.

pebble
@pebble
2 years ago
21 posts

Hello,

I am in South West England where I suspect the weather is a little different to Texas at the moment!

2 years ago
159 posts

And you :)

Would love to up and leave to Texas lol - Why the move? (being nosy is all,)

LindseyAnn
@lindseyann
2 years ago
15 posts

I have lived in the US for many years with visits back to the UK in between. I am a Montessori teacher and came out here when I was 23 on a work visa, married, went back for 18 months came back here (Texas) for 12 years and then back to the UK for 3 and back again this last year. I have pinponged across the ocean a few times (as it is called in the expat community). I am British at heart, have never settled in the US and will most likely return for good this next year. It was all exciting to move when I was younger but roots, family and feels right is what is important to me now. After being in the UK for 3 years, returning here has been harder this time around and I miss the UK more.

LindseyAnn
@lindseyann
2 years ago
15 posts

It has got cold here the last few days, everyone is wrapped up like an eskimo and I'm walking around with no coat on yet,

pebble
@pebble
2 years ago
21 posts

But at least you are not having to walk round in snorkel and flippers.

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi, nice to meet you :) I'm in Manchester x
LindseyAnn
@lindseyann
2 years ago
15 posts

like Manchester - haven't been in years.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book