Curious about what you feel and where..when you send divine light.

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi, I'd imagine on a site such as this, it will have been asked before..so apologies to long term members if this is a repeat.What do you feel and where...when sending healing?I've not been doing it long but get intense tingling/pins and needles in my hands. I've noticed though that my left hand (I'm actually right handed..so this surprised me a little) tingles to the point of almost feeling like it's vibrating really fast.I've had tingling in hands during meditation sometimes but guaranteed if I'm consciously sending divine light this happens...I recently discovered even when trying to send it to someone far away eg I'm in North west England and I was sending it to someone in North Wales...same intense tingling but much more so in the left hand!It's made me curious about how it is when you guys do it.I'd love to hear your experiences.BlessingsGem x
updated by @gem: 01/16/17 03:39:57PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

it's likely quite an individual thing. I just feel 'connected', and energy flow (especially my Hara). For tackling heftier energies my grounding becomes quite pronounced, as if my feet are being sucked to the floor. Overall it is more feeling what is 'wrong' with the healee. When e.g. giving healing to a chakra it might feel blocked, or more aggressive energies feel a bit like they are biting my hand. I might feel tired, if the healee is energy drained etc, etc.

Your sensations might change over time too, or from healee to healee.

All the best - Love and Light!

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Hi, thanks for sharing how it feels for you :)I start my Reiki 1 course in February so it'll be interesting to see how/if things change once I've done that.I'm looking forward to getting to a point where I can feel where the energy needs to go on a persons body. It's all so fascinating.Blessings x
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Well, when I send light to someone, it is normally when they are having a bad day and need a pick me up, or I send them healing light if they aren't feeling well, or something is wrong.

When sending a pick-me-up, I normally feel like a sort of tingling in my stomach, which is really where the emotions are stored for the most part, in the lower chakras. Or I feel the emotional issues going to my head to form a headache, which the person either has from it, or this is what my body is making of their bad day.

But when sending healing light, I can feel where their pain is, and send it directly there. Depending on how severe the pain is, I send a light to heavy amount of light.

When sending to animals, it is a bit different, because they feel things differently than we do. Their pain resides in their stomachs as well, but also in their tails I have noticed-with animals that have tails, that is. Emotional issues can scatter though, many tend to get it in their paws. A slight uncomfortable feeling or pain, depending on how much of a hard time they are having.

Not sure if this really answers your question, I kind of went off, sorry.

Kaitlyn x

Gem
@gem
2 years ago
220 posts
Thanks Kaitlyn :) it's really interesting hearing how other people feel it!Amazing how you can feel such specific things in people and animals.I'll try to start noticing other parts of me like stomach ect when I do it. It's kind of hard because I've a fair few health problems so my body is often feeling multiple things at any given time...I really wish it'd stop not just because it's not pleasant for me.. But so I can really tell what, if anything I'm feeling elsewhere when I try to send healing ect.So far it's just hands for me...but who knows in time :) x
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

It is amazing, it makes me feel a bit crazy haha!

Oh, yes, so you don't want to confuse your feelings with them. Makes sense. Sometimes I will ask mom if she has a headache and nope, it is just me. Hard to tell sometimes.

Pay attention to your feet :) xx

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book