Chi

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

So I was looking into chi and wanted to see if I could do it then saw a list of 'techniques' with chi. Stuff like hiding your aura to be more undetected, increasing your spatial awareness to sense aura in a wider range with a sixth sense and making magnetic energy from your hand or coating your body in energy. Basically a lot of stuff was similar to empath techniques. I was reading and thinking 'oh I think I did most of this by instinct to make life easier or learned it from someone'. There are probably people here who are really good with chi so I am curious is anyone able to do stuff like make their energy dense? I had a feeling that I've read some responses from people who have a really adamant aura for lack of a good way to iterate.

Empaths use their gut a lot and that is around where the dan tien which is in chi practices is used for techniques which I found very interesting. Even had something like a 'dan tien tie' which helps you sense what someone else is sensing from far but according to what I read you need to touch someone. I don't think empaths need to touch for that skill. Generally very spiritual, I believe empaths have an advantage in using chi energy. I instinctively have been controlling chi and I am sure a lot of others in the forum have as well. Apparently if you can make it dense you can kill demons. So this post is just to spark a discussion but not really like an issue I want to figure out other peoples opinion and views on this stuff. It is real interesting and I want to practice so I can make dense chi around my body to hit harder if I need to help someone close to me in danger.

Some may say it is evil to do chi or otherwise I would like to understand the opinion of someone who would say it is evil or otherwise.

updated by @laog: 01/19/17 01:00:15PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
Chi is energy....most of our own knowledge in the western world about the energy systems of the body comes from Asia. ...their culture is mostly centered around chi...healing the energy as well as the body comes from them....western medicine heals only the body...while healing our energy system 1st will help heal the body...they say illnesses start in the energy/aura...then travel into the body through the circulation of energy...from my own observations of my own energy systems...how everytime I clear a dark energy from my own and what part of my body seems to be affected....i'd say they are correct....energy / chi isn't evil....it's what you choose to do with it that determines if the individual is evil or not....but energy is energy....and is alive...it gives us life....of all kinds...respecting that which has been given to us freely is essential to all things....
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
And just as a side note....being a healer to me mean not taking a life...even if it's warranted by their actions...and that includes demons....there are ways to send them back to where they've come from....i've had my experiences and need spiritual help to do it. ...so think before you decide to take on a demon...
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

but what if it is an emergency and somehow i know they are about to kill someone? i dont like killing but if someone doesnt do it they can just go on a kill spree depending on how they are

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

I'm interested as to why you feel making chi dense can kill anyone especially a spirit.

Thanks

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
You mean a demon?...then learn the proper way to handle one....my own spirits tell me I need help with that... there are many different types and most don't kill...they just make trouble...then I find help....you can't do it alone...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
787 posts
You need the help of the spirit world to deal with those of the spirit world....and it's gotta be spirits who KNOW what to do...I've learned that i'm only a helper...the spirits do it all....
LaoG
@laog
2 years ago
137 posts

The practice of qi-gong is to manipulate magenetic force by cognitively redirecting the plasma in your own body and/or emitting it so concentrating enough to a spot I think can make it dense enough to do something from knock over a bottle to damage a door or even more but I doubt people can do that since it isn't a natural ability that has been developing like other human traits.

So for example, if I focus on my fist, then naturally I will become more aware of what is happening with my fist. Chi practices does the same but focuses on awareness of the inner flow of energy, the life force that is going through you. Because someone is aware of it they can distribute it throughout their body into a place they want it to be distributed to, like, say, their fist, and then if they focus on that energy as well as their skin and do a punch, it will become enhanced.

For the most part it is about intention, like in the placebo effect. Combine chi utilization with proper physics in a punch and then you got someone who can control magnetic energy mildly at least. If this mastery gets to an extreme, then in theory they can condense a lot of chi in one place and the force of it can hurt someone without touch. I think that is how certain martial artists in the pasts break stuff not saying all of them do though. In the placebo effect you enhance your body with your mind and this is like that in many ways.

With all of that said, I believe like with other plasma that the natural plasma in the body can be redirected mentally and projected into the bio photons we emit, and then also compressed at will to be dense enough to do actual damage, or even help someone medically. However, this sort of thing wasn't really passed on to people a lot worldwide recently.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book