Connection to people

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
456 posts
Has anyone had such a strong connection to someone that it drives you nuts? I feel I have that with someone, and everytime I try to let it go or forget about it something about that person pops up? Like a dream, hearing their name everywhere, seeing their name in the most unusual places?
updated by @tigerlily: 09/07/18 07:29:20PM
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 years ago
232 posts

Yeah, I can relate to that... I can usually figure out the reason though :) Is it because you love them?

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
456 posts
You think I love this person? Are these signs?
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
I can relate as well. Even to the point I wanted to ask if a living person can be a spiritual guide. Even though I don't ever see them they suddenly appear in m meditation.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 years ago
232 posts

Based on my experiences, I think they might be signs of that.. I'm of course not an expert on this stuff, but I find that this happens when I love someone - even just subconsciously. As empaths we process a ton of information and feelings constantly in our subconsciousnesses (if that's a word :) and so in a lot of ways we let our subconscious minds control us, since lots of our empathic abilities work this way.

It's a pretty unusual way of seeing the world, from what I understand, but it's one of those things that separates us from someone who isn't an empath - they don't have quite as much going on subconsciously as we do.

Anyway, maybe you love this person subconsciously?

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
456 posts
Yes, maybe I do love this person? But do you think it's there feelings for me I'm feeling this way? I haven't really spoken to them much the past few weeks, and communication with this person is very blunt I guess. So I thought to just let it fade. But it's hard when I dream about them or see all these things about them and I'm not looking for them. It's like the universe is telling me don't forget. I've never had this before. All my friends think it's very strange aND definatly believe something is there and that this person didn't expect to meet me. My psychic friend thinks he's gifted like us, and is just afraid.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book